What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sone boat batteries and the props are a fabulous gift from @LibertyMKiii

IMG_4328.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

Crap! I ordered the wrong fans. I got 35mm and not 30 or 40. This mount is for 30 or 40 and I knew that 😂

Guess what im buying now 🤪 😂
Need an adapter?

I bought a set of these GRP 1/6 buggy tires/wheels to try on my K8S. I run on a track 99% of the time, CH and BF'S don't really offer much grip or control on a clay track. For $120, I gotta try them..🤔🤷‍♂😁

View attachment 367545
Are those wheels 17mm hex?

Got these for the Notorious.

View attachment 367579
Best basic fan setup imo. Better than the total wrap-around heatsink combos. Took a while for me to learn that through experience, but now I know better. The ones that cover your entire motor hold in heat more than negating it. What you got is good.

Best basic fan setup imo. Better than the total wrap-around heatsink combos. Took a while for me to learn that through experience, but now I know better. The ones that cover your entire motor hold in heat more than negating it. What you got is good.

I'm a nitro guy (well and old school brushed). Only came into brushless in the last few years. I've got to credit @SrC for showing me the way with ditching the heat sinks all together. Took his advice and tried it- I'll never go back to a heat sink. Instantly dropped my temps by a huge margin. Best setup imo.

I bought a set of front and rear shock towers for my Corally Asuga. The price was great: hopefully they will be as nice as the Adu center diff support and diff top plate I installed in my Asuga a few days ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/156065865241

Back