What are you listening to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't hear many people mention King Diamond these days
Yeah right. Early Merciful Fate was some of my favorite!!
Saw Metallica "And justice for all" tour.. Testament opened.. Testament blew them away..
Alot of substance abuse for Hetfield back then I think.. what a great album though. I lost interest in Metallica after the black album.

Last edited:
Yeah right. Early Merciful Fate was some of my favorite!!
Saw Metallica "And justice for all" tour.. Testament opened.. Testament blew them away..
Alot of substance abuse for Hetfield back then I think.. what a great album though. I lost interest in Metallica after the black album.
Justice was the last Metallica record I bought, still listening to the whole album front to back these days- incredible listening, although Jason newsted's bass is criminally under represented.🤘🤘

I listen to Justice and Puppets all the time driving to work, also like S&M and Whiskey in the Jar.

Love some old Tallica. They SUCK live IMO! Suck meaning sloppy playing, sounds nothing like their album. Thats how I personally judge a band. If they sound the same live like Godsmack, Lamb of God, Megadeath ETC, they are good in my book. Slayer never sounded good live either for me. Tallica never sounds the same in concert (seen them more times than I'd like to admit) and I've never had any flash backs or memories while listening to them live. Dunno, just me. Anywho, go slam dance your body through a wall!

Love some old Tallica. They SUCK live IMO! Suck meaning sloppy playing, sounds nothing like their album. Thats how I personally judge a band. If they sound the same live like Godsmack, Lamb of God, Megadeath ETC, they are good in my book. Slayer never sounded good live either for me. Tallica never sounds the same in concert (seen them more times than I'd like to admit) and I've never had any flash backs or memories while listening to them live. Dunno, just me. Anywho, go slam dance your body through a wall!
Im ususally not impressed with the music quality of live shows, but its usually fun anyway if the crowd is really into it. Metallica was pretty good when I saw them in '92, not very good when I saw them again in '98. Their have been 3 bands that have blown me away with their live performances. 2 of them were the same concert.
I saw Type O Negative opening for Ozzy in '96. Had never heard of them before and was floored by how good they sounded and instantly became a fan, still a huge fan. Then Ozzy came out and the whole place was fully packed, live metal as good as it gets! He was still young enough to run around throwing buckets of water in the crowd and picking up his guitar players at random to run across the sage with them on his shoulders!!! On top of that the music was clear and the vocals were crisp, killer show. Me and group of around 10 friends were all about 10 yards from the stage, I can still close my eyes and watch parts of that show like it just happened! 🤘🤘🤘
The other band that blew me away was Bad Company. They opened for Lynyrd Skynrd and honestly it wasn't even close, Bad Company played as close to a flawless sounding show as I've ever heard. Everyone in my group all said the same thing after the show. Skynrd was still great, but just not on the level Bad Company was that night.

Im ususally not impressed with the music quality of live shows, but its usually fun anyway if the crowd is really into it. Metallica was pretty good when I saw them in '92, not very good when I saw them again in '98. Their have been 3 bands that have blown me away with their live performances. 2 of them were the same concert.
I saw Type O Negative opening for Ozzy in '96. Had never heard of them before and was floored by how good they sounded and instantly became a fan, still a huge fan. Then Ozzy came out and the whole place was fully packed, live metal as good as it gets! He was still young enough to run around throwing buckets of water in the crowd and picking up his guitar players at random to run across the sage with them on his shoulders!!! On top of that the music was clear and the vocals were crisp, killer show. Me and group of around 10 friends were all about 10 yards from the stage, I can still close my eyes and watch parts of that show like it just happened! 🤘🤘🤘
The other band that blew me away was Bad Company. They opened for Lynyrd Skynrd and honestly it wasn't even close, Bad Company played as close to a flawless sounding show as I've ever heard. Everyone in my group all said the same thing after the show. Skynrd was still great, but just not on the level Bad Company was that night.
RIP Peter Steele!! Loved them too!! 👊

Justice was the last Metallica record I bought, still listening to the whole album front to back these days- incredible listening, although Jason newsted's bass is criminally under represented.🤘🤘
Always liked garage days myself too.
One of the best shows I've been to was Slipknot opening for SOAD. Didn't really know any Slipknot at the time..the drums were just killer!! Pounding my chest🤘😁 SOAD didn't disappoint either, great show!!

Always liked garage days myself too.
One of the best shows I've been to was Slipknot opening for SOAD. Didn't really know any Slipknot at the time..the drums were just killer!! Pounding my chest🤘😁 SOAD didn't disappoint either, great show!!
Being from Iowa you'd think I'd seen slipknot, bit unfortunately I haven't 👎& yeah how's it go? ...I got something to say, killed your baby today? Ya know the Misfits song?🤘🤘

RIP Peter Steele!! Loved them too!! 👊
He looked imposing on stage, 6'8" tall and muscular, he could have played Dracula in a movie with ease, lol. His vocals were phenomenal and low range was crazy good. Sad he was writing and getting ready to record another album. ☹️
Black No 1 and their cover of Cinnamon Girl stood out the most live! Their keyboardist puts on quiet a show too! 🤘

He looked imposing on stage, 6'8" tall and muscular, he could have played Dracula in a movie with ease, lol. His vocals were phenomenal and low range was crazy good. Sad he was writing and getting ready to record another album. ☹️
Black No 1 and their cover of Cinnamon Girl stood out the most live! Their keyboardist puts on quiet a show too! 🤘

I love playing Summer Breeze for the folks who don't know of Type O..😳🤣🤣

The full(?) album just dropped:

2023-04-14_01h28_14.png

Epic rap battles on YouTube while wrenching a little.

Back