What are you listening to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At my age, that's pretty much what I see when looking down in the bathroom. 😆

I’m listening to this right this moment
I posted it in another thread. He lives a few hours from me. This kind of music(bluergrass/folk) is common in the area I'm from. I think this is fkn awesome but it's more about the timing, he even talks about it in one of his videos. I watched this go viral in the past week!

I posted it in another thread. He lives a few hours from me. This kind of music(bluergrass/folk) is common in the area I'm from. I think this is fkn awesome but it's more about the timing, he even talks about it in one of his videos. I watched this go viral in the past week!
A buddy just shared this with me last weekend.. good stuff. I enjoy songs I can relate to..this one hits on all cylinders for me!!
I like this one too..

A buddy just shared this with me last weekend.. good stuff. I enjoy songs I can relate to..this one hits on all cylinders for me!!
I like this one too..
He's good too. Seen him once..although I'm not the biggest fan I can appreciate his music. I live in a small country town where we have a music festival every year and Tyler played there 3-4 years ago. It's my daughters favorite artist. The Oliver Anthony song has been embraced by conservative media and been all over youtube for almost week. The fake news has made it out to be a far right thing which couldn't be farther from the truth. He's just a christian country boy who wrote a good song that resonates with a lot of people, especially those that can relate. I'm happy for him. He seems really humble and grounded. 😎

He's good too. Seen him once..although I'm not the biggest fan I can appreciate his music. I live in a small country town where we have a music festival every year and Tyler played there 3-4 years ago. It's my daughters favorite artist. The Oliver Anthony song has been embraced by conservative media and been all over youtube for almost week. The fake news has made it out to be a far right thing which couldn't be farther from the truth. He's just a christian country boy who wrote a good song that resonates with a lot of people, especially those that can relate. I'm happy for him. He seems really humble and grounded. 😎
Good info. TBH I just heard of Tyler Childers less than a week ago from a coworker. Then I saw the vid with the gay couple.. well, I'm offended honestly. But it is what it is. I don't have to agree or watch, which I won't. I just like the live version of Whitehouse road from him, I like his scratchy voice. Most likely, I'll forget about him by next week, LOL. I actually had to go through my YT history just to find the video since I'd already forgotten his name. Music isn't nearly as big a part of my life as it was when I was younger.. Concerts? Nah, no thanks. I prefer to chill at home and listen..🤷‍♂️🍻

Good info. TBH I just heard of Tyler Childers less than a week ago from a coworker. Then I saw the vid with the gay couple.. well, I'm offended honestly. But it is what it is. I don't have to agree or watch, which I won't. I just like the live version of Whitehouse road from him, I like his scratchy voice. Most likely, I'll forget about him by next week, LOL. I actually had to go through my YT history just to find the video since I'd already forgotten his name. Music isn't nearly as big a part of my life as it was when I was younger.. Concerts? Nah, no thanks. I prefer to chill at home and listen..🤷‍♂️🍻
Yeh..I have to remind myself this is an rc forum when I get excited about music. I was obsessed with music for the majority of my life. I decided to take a break and got into rc cars a year ago. I still love music and don't know what I'd do without it, but it's not the most important thing anymore. As for shows, I feel sorry for anyone who can't get out and see live music..whatever it is. It's very healing, therapeutic, brings people together no matter what politics or gender you prefer 😂 Very few things have the ability to do that these days. Even if you aren't social you can still get a kick out of "people watching" 🤣 K..off to work ✌🏼

Looking forward to seeing the Foo Fighters this November for the 4th time in Perth. 😀👏 they always put on a good show.

Unfortunately without Taylor this tour ☹️.

Yeh..I have to remind myself this is an rc forum when I get excited about music. I was obsessed with music for the majority of my life. I decided to take a break and got into rc cars a year ago. I still love music and don't know what I'd do without it, but it's not the most important thing anymore. As for shows, I feel sorry for anyone who can't get out and see live music..whatever it is. It's very healing, therapeutic, brings people together no matter what politics or gender you prefer 😂 Very few things have the ability to do that these days. Even if you aren't social you can still get a kick out of "people watching" 🤣 K..off to work ✌🏼
Fair enough, I can respect that. TBH I just don't want to be bothered driving anywhere to listen to music. I don't like crowds.. yeah, I'm getting old, LOL. I can buy a 12 pack for $20, listen for free. The people watching might be the only part I miss. Just not enough..🤷‍♂️🤣🍻
Looking forward to seeing the Foo Fighters this November for the 4th time in Perth. 😀👏 they always put on a good show.

Unfortunately without Taylor this tour ☹️.
Yeah, sad story indeed. Sorry for the loss. Never cared much for Foo Fighters. Hugely popular so, I know it's just me. Nirvana🤮
IMO, drums is where I liked Dave Grohl..

Yeah, sad story indeed. Sorry for the loss. Never cared much for Foo Fighters. Hugely popular so, I know it's just me. Nirvana🤮
IMO, drums is where I liked Dave Grohl..
To each their own. I know Dave isn't the best on vocals but as a band I think their great. He's produced some great music over the years and yes they have a big following.

Public Enemy, Fight the Power (Greatest Hits Live)
It’s been in my pretty regular album rotation since 2007.
Aside: My youngest daughter only knew Flave from his Flavor of Love TV show. (And just for the record, I would have gone Bucky all the way. Daaaaaamn!!!) His name came up a couple of years later and she was talking crap about him. I told her she didn’t have a clue and put on Fight the Power. She’d never heard Public Enemy before and was totally blown away. I was like, yeah that’s the Flave I know.

Public Enemy, Fight the Power (Greatest Hits Live)
It’s been in my pretty regular album rotation since 2007.
Aside: My youngest daughter only knew Flave from his Flavor of Love TV show. (And just for the record, I would have gone Bucky all the way. Daaaaaamn!!!) His name came up a couple of years later and she was talking crap about him. I told her she didn’t have a clue and put on Fight the Power. She’d never heard Public Enemy before and was totally blown away. I was like, yeah that’s the Flave I know.
TBH, all I remember about him was "yeah boooy" and the clock around his neck!!🤣🤣
To this day, a coworker and I who hardly know each other call one another Flavor Flav!! Been saying it for like 20 years🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🍻
To each their own. I know Dave isn't the best on vocals but as a band I think their great. He's produced some great music over the years and yes they have a big following.
I did dig a few of Queens of the Stone Age songs. Don't mind me, I don't get out much. I also tend to not like things that most do..✌😉🍻

Back