Kraton Using speed pinion with 4s question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im new to these cars if the motor and esc get to warm with esc low voltage cut off
LVC has nothing to do with heat. I run my K4S on 15T in grass and don’t overheat. Do you have any other mods? Larger tires? Added weight? If not, you will be fine on 15T.

also i think i fix it the car was going on its own and on 50% throttle reverse would work , i manage re set the esc with tramitter seems to all good have you experience this
LVC has nothing to do with heat. I run my K4S on 15T in grass and don’t overheat. Do you have any other mods? Larger tires? Added weight? If not, you will be fine on 15T.
ok thanks i had it in for a day its was a rocket ive gone back to stock 13 tooth must change it back thanks for help
also i think i fix it the car was going on its own and on 50% throttle reverse would work , i manage re set the esc with tramitter seems to all good have you experience this

ok thanks i had it in for a day its was a rocket ive gone back to stock 13 tooth must change it back thanks for help
aslo what is the best brake and punch setting with flipping back

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back