Typhon Typhon 6s with Mojave arms please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my version. Favourite by a long way.
20210418_194046.jpg
20210511_043958.jpg
20220116_164454.jpg
20220730_084908.jpg

I know , I nearly spat me tea out when I realised 😆 just awaiting my talion bits from Jenny’s , then that could be the next one 👍🏻😎
Cheers lads , great replies , thank you . I’ll get me talion back together , then pull it apart again n give this one a whirl soon 😁😎

Hey guys
some good info in here

I’m going to try to build a 1/7 buggy
Basically a Typhon on Mojave chassis

Was wondering if I can I use Typon v5 shocks towers with TLR shocks with Mojave arms

TIA

Hey guys
some good info in here

I’m going to try to build a 1/7 buggy
Basically a Typhon on Mojave chassis

Was wondering if I can I use Typon v5 shocks towers with TLR shocks with Mojave arms

TIA
It will work

Thanks

Going budget build... trying to use parts I have on hand
hehe I'm actually doing that right now. Just spent about 200$ for a Typhon GT build. Would have been even cheaper but I was missing very small things that jennys lumps with stuff I don't need and buying it separately is also not cost effective lol. Oh and those darn GT battery trays -_-

hehe I'm actually doing that right now. Just spent about 200$ for a Typhon GT build. Would have been even cheaper but I was missing very small things that jennys lumps with stuff I don't need and buying it separately is also not cost effective lol. Oh and those darn GT battery trays -_-
Yeah the little things add up

It’s Jenny’s and all those extra parts that make you have to build another 🤯😂😂

Look forward to your gt build!!

Mojave shocks are pretty soft tbh. They're much longer though. Heavier springs on typhon shocks stops the droop from being so severe. I just put kraton springs on my rear tlr shocks, so the rear doesn't sag as much.

Mojave shocks are pretty soft tbh. They're much longer though. Heavier springs on typhon shocks stops the droop from being so severe. I just put kraton springs on my rear tlr shocks, so the rear doesn't sag as much.
I thought they were same length but had different springs. Thanks for the info!:)

I thought they were same length but had different springs. Thanks for the info!:)
I think typhon front shocks are 104mm vs 108 on mojave and rear shocks are 117 vs 133mm :cool: (y)

Mind yer oil an pistons have a fair effect on how these work out tae fellas.
Thanks

Going budget build... trying to use parts I have on hand
Ah suspect when any of us use that term the word 'budget' it's doin a fair amount of heavy liftin! 😉
An ah'm as guilty as the rest of yez! 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back