Vorteks Speed not impressive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tara

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Senton 3s
So I have had my vorteks about 2 weeks. I have changes the pinion gear, set the punch to level 5, 3s 5000 mah spectrum battery and I am not getting the speed out of this car I thought I would. I'm at a max of 33mph.
Any tips or pointers would be appreciated

Screenshot_20210504-205344_Gps Speedometer.jpg

Are you sure the radio is set to 100% throttle? If you installed the speed gear, you should be seeing 60 or close to it. Out of the box should be 51(as seen in multiple videos).
If the radio is set to 100%, I would try resetting the throttle endpoints.

Are you sure the radio is set to 100% throttle? If you installed the speed gear, you should be seeing 60 or close to it. Out of the box should be 51(as seen in multiple videos).
How do I do that?

Razor RC has a video on YouTube to set the endpoints on the 3S trucks, go there and do a search, you should be hitting 50+ mph stock.

Thanks to youtube we got it.

What everyone said above...if its still slow, does it go faster in reverse. if so switch the "th" from n to r or r to n (whatever is opposite of what yours is set at) and see if its better. esc is programed to go slower in reverse..

What everyone said above...if its still slow, does it go faster in reverse. if so switch the "th" from n to r or r to n (whatever is opposite of what yours is set at) and see if its better. esc is programed to go slower in reverse..
Had to program the end points
Much better! The question is, did it make you grin this time around?
I grinned like a kid on Christmas morning

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back