Smilinbri's 1st rattle can paint job! HTTR!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job I'm not your neighbour, as I'd never leave..!!! so many classic machines in one room :love: :love: :love:
O and there's tons of games on some if them.....Galaga on the Pac-Man and the beliw are on the Mortal Kombat one!
Screenshot_20230227_164511_Walmart.jpg

Thanks guys!! Really appreciate the support and positive comments!! 👊 I've been a die hard 'Skins fan since I was a baby!! My dad's side of the family is and we would always go over to my g-parents house with my Dad's 5 siblings and their families to watch em!! Great memories!! Miss the 80's and 90's Skins. They've gone down hill since Snyder bought the team, but I still love em and root for em. One day we will be back to consistently winning! 🤞

We won't get into the politics of the name here. It is what it is. I agree with what Diem said above. Political correctness has gotten way out of hand.....

Anywho, it was a blast doing this! I finished up my Tekno lid today too. Just lettin' it dry and will remove the plastic and get stickers on it tomorrow. Hopefully it turns out as well as this one!! 🤞🤞

And yea, Ford body, but I refused to put any of the Ford stickers on there.....Chevy all the way! :LOL:😁✌️
O and there's tons of games on some if them.....Galaga on the Pac-Man and the beliw are on the Mortal Kombat one!
View attachment 281667
Joust and Defender claimed many many many quarters from my allowance.....

I'm a Washington fan from the Chris Hanburger days.. He came to my Little League opening day and signed everything for us. Used to be a great team.. Nice work on the shell!

I'm a Washington fan from the Chris Hanburger days.. He came to my Little League opening day and signed everything for us. Used to be a great team.. Nice work on the shell!
Thanks!!!

Dang, showing your age there!! :ROFLMAO:

Yea, they used to be a great and respectable franchise when Cooke owned it. Never will be again until Snyder sells the team.

Team seems to be going in right direction on the field, if we can stop getting other team's old QBs, but franchise as a whole is the laughing stock of the NFL! :rolleyes:

Thanks!!!

Yea, they used to be a great and respectable franchise when Cooke owned it. Never will be again until Snyder sells the team.

Team seems to be going in right direction on the field, if we can stop getting other team's old QBs, but franchise as a whole is the laughing stock of the NFL! :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO: Yeah, definitely been around the block a few times! Was a fan of John Riggins from back in the day.. I wish Snyder would just cash in and go. He's like Al Davis from Oakland er.. LA? No.. LAS Vegas?:p

Thanks!!!

Snyder needs to back off and allow the coaches to do their jobs .Snyder has allways tryed playing the roll of coach.if he could just sit back and shut his mouth things would be a lot better..biggest issue we have had is holding on to a quarter back..as a 23 year skins fan I've been patient to even see another super bowl appearance .got close a few times but not good enough.pretty soon eagles will pass us in super bowl wins .we have 3 they have 1..which technically they should have 2.eagles got robbed this last super bowl.lets face it.if watched the whole thing carefully especially at the end with that bs call then you would see it was all set up ..

Snyder needs to back off and allow the coaches to do their jobs .Snyder has allways tryed playing the roll of coach.if he could just sit back and shut his mouth things would be a lot better..biggest issue we have had is holding on to a quarter back..as a 23 year skins fan I've been patient to even see another super bowl appearance .got close a few times but not good enough.pretty soon eagles will pass us in super bowl wins .we have 3 they have 1..which technically they should have 2.eagles got robbed this last super bowl.lets face it.if watched the whole thing carefully especially at the end with that bs call then you would see it was all set up ..
Nope, he needs to go. He's a toxic, spoiled p.o.s. Used the franchise like his own little Fraternity and piggy bank. We will never be respected again until he is gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back