Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraton 6s V5 BLX $400 on Amazon right now. I already have one

View attachment 349484

$395 Typhon 6s on Amazon warehouse also. I'm going to share when I find them. My "used acceptable" worked out very well for me so maybe it helps another. Best part? It's amazon and with 30 day return it's zero risk.

Green and Blue Vorteks for $260

Outcast 4s $390
My bro grabbed an "damaged box" K6 blx from amazon a while back, think he paid $500.. everything was in tact, good to go..
I can't say I would be interested in one used from amazon for $400 though. Just me.
Then, why bother when this minty guy has them NIB for $449?!
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/2x-nib-arrma-kraton-6s-v5-rtr-for-sale.68386/

My bro grabbed an "damaged box" K6 blx from amazon a while back, think he paid $500.. everything was in tact, good to go..
I can't say I would be interested in one used from amazon for $400 though. Just me.
Then, why bother when this minty guy has them NIB for $449?!
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/2x-nib-arrma-kraton-6s-v5-rtr-for-sale.68386/
All Amazon Warehouse is "used" with a clarifier ("like new", "acceptable" etc). I get it if people don't want to hassle with a possible dud but for some maybe $50 matters and it's worth the effort. Just sharing the deals I saw because it worked for me. Mine was "used acceptable" just didn't have original box which didn't matter to me but I know that matters to some.

Suddenly, I realize why the cost of an Amazon membership keeps going up....lol
When you consider the amount of pkgs I get weekly it's probably a 1% return rate lol

All Amazon Warehouse is "used" with a clarifier ("like new", "acceptable" etc). I get it if people don't want to hassle with a possible dud but for some maybe $50 matters and it's worth the effort. Just sharing the deals I saw because it worked for me. Mine was "used acceptable" just didn't have original box which didn't matter to me but I know that matters to some.

When you consider the amount of pkgs I get weekly it's probably a 1% return rate lol
I hear ya. Glad you've had good experiences in regards. For me personally, I cant see buying used being worth a 50 or 100 dollar savings on a $500-600 purchase. Unless I can put hands on it first. I really have no confidence that anyone at amazon is qualified to properly assess the condition of a used rc. They hardly seem capable of pulling the right products half the time. LOL

I hear ya. Glad you've had good experiences in regards. For me personally, I cant see buying used being worth a 50 or 100 dollar savings on a $500-600 purchase. Unless I can put hands on it first. I really have no confidence that anyone at amazon is qualified to properly assess the condition of a used rc. They hardly seem capable of pulling the right products half the time. LOL
Last thing I'll say on this topic. But that's where the 30 day return comes in. Don't like it, been tampered with or whatever? Send it back and spend up on next one for sure thing. Anyhow I get why people don't want to deal with the possible hassle. I've also bought brand new stuff from manufacturers and it was broken, twisted and defective. I think everything bought online is a risk in that regard.

Last thing I'll say on this topic. But that's where the 30 day return comes in. Don't like it, been tampered with or whatever? Send it back and spend up on next one for sure thing. Anyhow I get why people don't want to deal with the possible hassle. I've also bought brand new stuff from manufacturers and it was broken, twisted and defective. I think everything bought online is a risk in that regard.
It's too easy for someone to steal whatever is in the box and replace it with something else as it goes through multiple hands before it ends up on the shelfs here. Anyone else remember the time someone stole an entire shipment of intel processors and replaced the boxes with fakes? https://www.neowin.net/news/intel-investigates-counterfeit-processors-300-fake-chips/ so yes you could just as easily get screwed on a brand new product from anyone.

Yes. Professional and even prosumer camera bodies (without lenses attached) are heavy.
Oh,okay. Well, that sucks. Guess those amazon buys aren't so great then? While most of my experiences with them have been good, not sure I'd drop the kind of coin one of those costs at amazon. The returns manager should be fired for sure. Might even be an inside job?

I'm just gonna ask here cause it's easy to see, but which one of those motors on sale would be best in a Lim on 6S?
(edit) https://www.rcjuice.com/sale/hobbystar-3674-v2-4-pole-brushless-motor-temperature-protection.html this one looks pretty decent, but I'm not up to very high standards motorwise.
(edit #2) or this? https://www.rcjuice.com/sale/hobbys...s-motor-temperature-protection-1-8-truck.html
36mm diameter is too small. The second motor would work for general hooning or light speed running. Feel free to PM me to discuss further so we don’t clog up this thread.

Oh how I've become spoiled by Prime's free shipping. By the time I factor in shipping at RC Juice, I only end up basically saving $10 on the original price of the motor :(

EDIT: However, if purchasing multiple motors, then this deal is definitely worth it.

Oh how I've become spoiled by Prime's free shipping. By the time I factor in shipping at RC Juice, I only end up basically saving $10 on the original price of the motor :(

EDIT: However, if purchasing multiple motors, then this deal is definitely worth it.
Yeah, it's a good deal indeed, but if one doesn't mind waiting on stuff from China, then the RC Juice sale price is close to regular prices at AliEx. 🤷‍♂️
Another thing to keep in mind is these same motors are sold as Surpass Rocket elsewhere, I have bought the Surpass motors from amazon, and see them on ebay as well. Usually for quite a bit less than what RC Juice sells them for at normal price. Just putting it out there..✌

Yeah, it's a good deal indeed, but if one doesn't mind waiting on stuff from China, then the RC Juice sale price is close to regular prices at AliEx. 🤷‍♂️
Another thing to keep in mind is these same motors are sold as Surpass Rocket elsewhere, I have bought the Surpass motors from amazon, and see them on ebay as well. Usually for quite a bit less than what RC Juice sells them for at normal price. Just putting it out there..✌
I've heard nothing but good things about those Surpass Rocket motors. Think I'm going to try one out in my next build.

I've heard nothing but good things about those Surpass Rocket motors. Think I'm going to try one out in my next build.
They've done fine by me. I have Surpass plain wrapper, no fins, Surpass Rocket (with fins). I bought a Gool RC motor from amazon, says Surpass on it..For the money, they're great IMO.

Last edited:
Back