Senton Senton 3d printed wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saladshooter

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Senton 6s
Has anyone made a 3d printed wing for the 6s Senton?

I am currently building a Senton from a junkyard roller. It has the body but the clear wing is broken off the back. I can purchase another clear one, before I do so I wanted to know if anyone is making a more durable black plastic printed one. I've searched extensively and turned up nothing which really surprised me based on the popularity of the Senton and the delicacy of the stock wing.

Sorry no responses. I guess no one cares to make any. I'd say it's worth it for the stock bodies, as they're still around...for now. If it were me in your position, I'd get the stock wing, paint it, then reinforce the crap out of it, using body reinforcing methods. Some nylon washers where they screw in as well. But I've never seen a stock S6 up close, so....

Sorry I'm no help. Good luck on getting something that suits ya' with that.

Sorry no responses. I guess no one cares to make any. I'd say it's worth it for the stock bodies, as they're still around...for now. If it were me in your position, I'd get the stock wing, paint it, then reinforce the crap out of it, using body reinforcing methods. Some nylon washers where they screw in as well. But I've never seen a stock S6 up close, so....

Sorry I'm no help. Good luck on getting something that suits ya' with that.
Thanks for the response. I take the silence as no-one else has seen a 3d printed one either, though sometimes it takes a couple of days for everyone to view and chime in on a thread. I will probably buy the clear wing and leave it off for now.

Back