Kraton Rear wheels turning opposite direction when spun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a similar issue. So, I just replaced my rear diff on my Kraton 6S EXB V2. 3 weeks later my rear, left tire does not spin when I give it throttle. I noticed fluid leaking out of the dogbone cup so I took the rear apart. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary… no gears stripped, grinding or anything. I put more diff fluid in it, put it back together and it still has the same problem. Only the front and rear right tires spin when I give it throttle. Could it be the center that's the issue? Any other issues you can think of?

Having a similar issue. So, I just replaced my rear diff on my Kraton 6S EXB V2. 3 weeks later my rear, left tire does not spin when I give it throttle. I noticed fluid leaking out of the dogbone cup so I took the rear apart. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary… no gears stripped, grinding or anything. I put more diff fluid in it, put it back together and it still has the same problem. Only the front and rear right tires spin when I give it throttle. Could it be the center that's the issue? Any other issues you can think of?
Mine turned out to be the front diff. The vitavon gears I put in got chewed up after a run or two. I never thought they were the issue because they were new and I didn’t inspect them closely enough to notice they were toast. I went back to stock gearing and it runs fine now. Your diff puking fluid does not seem right at all. Is there a gasket that needs replacing?

Mine turned out to be the front diff. The vitavon gears I put in got chewed up after a run or two. I never thought they were the issue because they were new and I didn’t inspect them closely enough to notice they were toast. I went back to stock gearing and it runs fine now. Your diff puking fluid does not seem right at all. Is there a gasket that needs replacing?
Yep! Gasket was completely shot and then I found a gear inside the diff broken off.

Back