RC Track - Bridge & Underpass construction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Gents, below is a quick video showing how we did our bridge and paved underpass on the track.

Hopefully this might help some of you build your own bridges/underpasses

@Smilinbri @KnowAir @SrC @Doom!

@21STalion - U DA MAN! (y) Thanks so much for this, helps tremendously. I'll be extending my track to the rest of my back lot (pretty big section) next Spring and am 100% determined to re-create something like this! This will be my last section of yard wifey will let me tear up, so I wanna do it right and design it out this winter. :p

2 questions.....:unsure::unsure:

What's the benefit of paving under the bridge

And what exactly is the screen material used on top called?

Appreciate it man!!! ✌️

@21STalion - U DA MAN! (y) Thanks so much for this, helps tremendously. I'll be extending my track to the rest of my back lot (pretty big section) next Spring and am 100% determined to re-create something like this! This will be my last section of yard wifey will let me tear up, so I wanna do it right and design it out this winter. :p

2 questions.....:unsure::unsure:

What's the benefit of paving under the bridge

And what exactly is the screen material used on top called?

Appreciate it man!!! ✌️
Since we race so much we have to do track maintenance constantly or pot holes form and blow out to big problems.

Under the bridge this became a huge problem because the bridge is close to fixed in place and it's a pain in the rear to fill and maintain the pot holes. Even just tossing the rocks away there is a pain.

The paving stopped the erosion of the track surface and made maintenance easier and limited to the entrance and exit where you are not constrained.

Not sure what the metal is called. Someone donated it when they saw how bad the chicken wire was getting. It would fray up and sharp points could tear tires.

Tracks aren't easy 🤣🤣🤣

👆Thanks! That makes total sense! (y)

Not sure what the metal is called
I'm pretty sure I can locate it. Can't imagine the chicken wire lasting long. 😂

Tracks aren't easy
YOU.AIN'T.LYIN'!!! 😄

Really appreciate the video. You guys do a great job with that track!

O....and I loved the commentary about whether it was going to rain or not! :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back