Rc juice has a massive sale going on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellence GIF

Warning, I drive a German made car……..blasphemy.

Yea they are king when it comes to precision manufacturing.
I'm going to have to say I disagree sorry.i don't disagree that Germany makes nice things but to say they are better than the u.s isn't right..I'm sure there are certain things they make better but ik u.s. . makes certain things better also..I suppose it depends on what it is..I can tell you from experience our military technology out blows any country .we are far advanced.there isn't even a question on that statement ..I could go on but my mouth is sealed ..🤫
Let me correct myself.
Some stuff Germans do better that anyone. Except the swizz watch makers.
And Americans do alot better than others.
I'll agree with this statement 👍

Last edited:
I'm going to have to say I disagree sorry.i don't disagree that Germany makes nice things but to say they are better than the u.s. is kinda ignorant..I'm sure there are certain things they make better but ik u.s. . makes certain things better also..I suppose it depends on what it is..I can tell you from experience our military technology out blows any country .we are far advanced.there isn't even a question on that statement ..I could go on but my mouth is sealed ..🤫

I'll agree with this statement 👍
With out the military stuff, yes our military beats anything when it comes to technology.
Let me correct myself.
Some stuff Germans do better that anyone. Except the swizz watch makers.
And Americans do alot better than others.
I worked in offset printing on the big sheet feed and Web printing presses years ago. The best was The Heidelberg presses. American, Japanese could not hold a finger to these machines in durability and accuracy. They where impressive.
excellence GIF

Warning, I drive a German made

Let’s not de-rail the original intent of this thread if you don’t mind fellas. Rcjuice sale, great prices in motors, escs, servos, tools, chargers, etc. Give them a look!
If I needed a new motor and Hackers had it, I would not think twice about it being made in Germany. They do make great bearings for skateboards. I do know that little😊😉

Last edited:
With out the military stuff, yes our military beats anything when it comes to technology.

I worked in offset printing on the big sheet feed and Web printing presses years ago. The best was The Heidelberg presses. American, Japanese could not hold a finger to these machines in durability and accuracy. They where impressive.

If I needed a new motor and Hackers had it, I would not think twice about it being made in Germany. They do make great bearings for skateboards. I do know that little😊😉
Like I said ,Germany does have awesome engineering.i agree 👍 but like you also stated it depends on what we comparing.

Let’s not de-rail the original intent of this thread if you don’t mind fellas. Rcjuice sale, great prices in motors, escs, servos, tools, chargers, etc. Give them a look!
Sorry but it's already derailed..and what exactly is the intent of this thread .? Is this really a thread lol.your simply just letting people know this unknown company is having a sale 🤷.,I don't believe you needed to really create a thread about it..kinda wasting space on this forum..you act like your marketing for them ..luring people to get scammed by a company that quite clearly no has heard of ..if we want deals we will shop at reputable company's like Jenny's and others that we are familiar with ..lol ..so sorry if we made your waste of a thread more interesting.
Hackers needs to expand their motors for bigger rc vehicles. That would be interesting for us all in the hobby.
True 👍

Sorry but it's already derailed..and what exactly is the intent of this thread .? Is this really a thread lol.your simply just letting people know this unknown company is having a sale 🤷.,I don't believe you needed to really create a thread about it..kinda wasting space on this forum..you act like your marketing for them ..luring people to get scammed by a company that quite clearly no has heard of ..if we want deals we will shop at reputable company's like Jenny's and others that we are familiar with ..lol ..so sorry if we made your waste of a thread more interesting.

True 👍
New compition in the brushless motor sales would be great for us in the hobby. Can't knock something till it's been tried. Could be great brushless motors or not?
Spectrum hasn't exactly done us right!?

New compition in the brushless motor sales would be great for us in the hobby. Can't knock something till it's been tried. Could be great brushless motors or not?
Spectrum hasn't exactly done us right!?
I personally so far haven't had any issues with spectrum motors..but I'll find out in time.i don't really abuse my stuff.
Hackers needs to expand their motors for bigger rc vehicles. That would be interesting for us all in the hobby.
I actually didn't even know Hackers existed.i was asked to find a American rc motor company and when I googled it that's what popped up .there were other companies but they made brushless motors for like machinery equipment 🤷.I didn't look into what they were really about but Hackers poped up so that's why I took the snap shot.

Last edited:
Well🤔 I'm sure your familar with Google.👍 Or you can simply ask Alexa🤣🤣
Pretty soon after china buys all our farm land , you'll be eating Chinese beef... 😋
Mr @Dan B. Did ya ask Alexa yet 🤔
You still couldn’t find a link to a USA made 4092? Yes, I googled the f*ck out of it. You can ”ask Alexa” or Siri or Esteban, or anybody else you want. I’d recommend Esteban all day long though.
Don’t know where the whole Chinese beef thing came from. Or farmland. What are you talking about, dude?
First of all, they’re outriggers. I’ve no need to fly my Mojave or any of my Typhons.
German better than u.s.a made ?? I don't think so
Are you f*cking high? Really? What kind of sh!t are you getting in Rhode Island? I might have to visit.

Last edited:
I personally so far haven't had any issues with spectrum motors..but I'll find out in time.i don't really abuse my stuff.
HH and all the 3s and 4s blx and spectrum motors bearings are bottom barrel at best. Noise and cheap. It is a easy fix but why ,I'd easily pay 10 - 20 more for a motor with better bearings out the box.
I have 3 2400kv and one 3200kv and all the shaft side bearings were noise and craped out in the first 10 runs.😉

They
First of all, they’re outriggers. I’ve no need to fly my Mojave or any of my Typhons.

Are you f*cking high? Really? What kind of sh!t are you getting in Rhode Island? I might have to vis
I found I think it was 3 brushlessclosed can motors on the site. Small for $ 23 and change.
They

I found I think it was 3 brushlessclosed can motors on the site. Small for $ 23 and change.
Dude no need for the nasty words!!!! We are just talking.
What's with the anger....

Mhm i want to try the 4282 on my nero
70usd with shipping its not bad. Never had experience with rc juice. What is the quality like?
The Hobby star motors and escs are just rebranded Surpass Hobby.

The Hobby star motors and escs are just rebranded Surpass Hobby.
Seems to be their higher end motors. I have a cheap 45$ motor in my limitless 2000kv
On a max 8. No complaints at all. Just needs some extra cooling and temp checks.
They

Screenshot_20230703_192937_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230703_192945_Chrome.jpg

Click on inrunner brushless motors.

Last edited:
I wish the 4717 or 4724 servos were on sale. Can't beat those things for 40$
I just bought a savox servo a week ago and put it in my new kraton and it's the smoothest servo I own .very happy with it so far.steel gears and casing .too bad I payed a little over 100 for it😭 but I never really bought a good servo before so I said fk it..you get what you pay for🤷

Screenshot_20230628-221943.png

Screenshot_20230628-221900.png

IMG_20230628_220534441.jpg

IMG_20230701_170638249.jpg

😜
Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 7.35.57 PM.png

They

🤷 Some people get grouchy 🤣🤣🤣.

I just bought a savox servo a week ago and put it in my new kraton and it's the smoothest servo I own .very happy with it so far.steel gears and casing .too bad I payed a little over 100 for it😭 but I never really bought a good servo before so I said fk it..you get what you pay for🤷

View attachment 309248

View attachment 309249

View attachment 309250

View attachment 309251
I have a 2 savox sevoes for over 4 years now,sc 1258TG 6 or 7 years old and a sc1256TG love em. Great choice you made and the price is right set your end points and forget about IT.
Sorry!!!

I already had most of that stuff in a cart waiting for a sale, saw it this morning, added a servo...then pulled the trigger when I got home and saw this thread 🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back