Rc juice has a massive sale going on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketzx1

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Nero
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Infraction 4x4
Looking through emails and Rcjuice sent me an email with a bunch of stuff on sale, including their new V2 motors. Their 4292 V2 motors are on sale for 59.99, and I might just have to buy one at that price. They have many other things on sale, go check it out!

Looking through emails and Rcjuice sent me an email with a bunch of stuff on sale, including their new V2 motors. Their 4292 V2 motors are on sale for 59.99, and I might just have to buy one at that price. They have many other things on sale, go check it out!
Nice I will thank you!

Never heard of them. I did just check them out. I like what I just saw!!!!
Thank you !!!!

Mhm i want to try the 4282 on my nero
70usd with shipping its not bad. Never had experience with rc juice. What is the quality like?
I have a HobbyStar 4092 1730kv / Max6 combo in my Kraton XL and it rips. Run it on 18t with two 40mm fans and it stays very cool.

Mhm i want to try the 4282 on my nero
70usd with shipping its not bad. Never had experience with rc juice. What is the quality like?

I’ve seen several members here running Hobbystar motors to great success, myself included. I own 3 Hobbystar motors and they’ve been really good. Plenty of power, torque, and run cool all day long.

Cool, you must know then…. I need a link to some Made in America rc motors!
Well🤔 I'm sure your familar with Google.👍 Or you can simply ask Alexa🤣🤣
Pretty soon after china buys all our farm land , you'll be eating Chinese beef... 😋
Mr @Dan B. Did ya ask Alexa yet 🤔

HACKER motor u.s.a.com

Screenshot_20230703-135213.png

Well🤔 I'm sure your familar with Google.👍 Or you can simply ask Alexa🤣🤣
Pretty soon after china buys all our farm land , you'll be eating Chinese beef... 😋
Mr @Dan B. Did ya ask Alexa yet 🤔
Huuuuh???
wut??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back