Panel saw picked a fight. WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weird thing is the other side hurts 🤷‍♂️

But it already looks so much better.

View attachment 364950
It's called complex regional pain syndrome(CRPS) or in layman's term, Mirror Pain. It's thought to be your brains way of "distributing severe pain" so it doesn't feel as intense in the injured area. Limb amputees note that after loosing a limb, the opposite lone limb pulls double duty and aches but it hurts in the limb they no longer have. Hope it's better now and Jesus Murphy, be careful.

It's called complex regional pain syndrome(CRPS) or in layman's term, Mirror Pain. It's thought to be your brains way of "distributing severe pain" so it doesn't feel as intense in the injured area. Limb amputees note that after loosing a limb, the opposite lone limb pulls double duty and aches but it hurts in the limb they no longer have. Hope it's better now and Jesus Murphy, be careful.
Phantom limb syndrome I've heard of that.

Phantom limb syndrome I've heard of that.
Bit different but same idea. Phantom Limb Syndrome is where you still feel and believe a lost limb is still there. I know a guy who lost his leg to diabetes years ago. He doesn't wear a prosthetic leg but uses arm crutches(?). Anyways, if I had a dollar for every time I've seen him get up and try to make a stride only to fall......It's like his brain still hasn't figured out the leg is gone.

Had an appointment for my shoulder today, they said there is nothing they can do, it is most likely permanent nerve damage and I'm going to have to just live with it :cry:They are going to see if workman's comp will cover an impairment assessment.

Sorry for your bad news. Hope you get workman's comp and it would be nice if your luck changed soon.

Had an appointment for my shoulder today, they said there is nothing they can do, it is most likely permanent nerve damage and I'm going to have to just live with it :cry:They are going to see if workman's comp will cover an impairment assessment.
That really sucks. So sorry to hear that, Slick. Good luck for sure on the impairment assessment.

Sorry for your bad news. Hope you get workman's comp and it would be nice if your luck changed soon.
The only luck I have is bad luck.

That really sucks. So sorry to hear that, Slick. Good luck for sure on the impairment assessment.
I'm just hoping that they don't deem me too impaired to do my job.

Last edited:
Do you have an attorney? You need to protect your interest if you are the victim. You should be looking at your next step in life, partial impairment will become worse with time. You need to figure out who is paying the surgery cost 10 years down the road.

I do safety for a living, if you are losing quality of life it has a monetary value.

Back