Other hobbies/builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Comanche!
I’d kill for that fox body and that view!! 😍
Thanks! I've been feeling like the luckiest kid in the world since the day I bought that truck. It was my first car. Bought it right before I got my license. Everyday when I wake up and look out the window and see that view I rub my eyes to make sure I'm not dreaming.

The Comanche is mine, me and my Dad went halves on the mustang and the Silverado is his.

Thanks! I've been feeling like the luckiest kid in the world since the day I bought that truck. It was my first car. Bought it right before I got my license. Everyday when I wake up and look out the window and see that view I rub my eyes to make sure I'm not dreaming.

The Comanche is mine, me and my Dad went halves on the mustang and the Silverado is his.
I had to Google fox body.... Kept looking for animal. I'm serious.

For me it's dogs, 4 wheeling and some rc cars currently. I have a few other hobbies since I still have the stuff but due to my current living location it sits in boxes.
PXL_20231121_164906532~2.jpg

For me it's dogs, 4 wheeling and some rc cars currently. I have a few other hobbies since I still have the stuff but due to my current living location it sits in boxes.
View attachment 366186
They look like German wire hair or Irish wolf hounds..? Either way they’re adorable! 🤙

There's already a few of these threads but doesn't matter.

RC's is currently my main hobby. With my other hobbies, the focus comes and goes. I tend to collect stuff, like pocket knifes, multi tools and tooling.
1000002262.jpg

1000006800.jpg

My son and I started collecting Hotwheels and Matchbox cars recently. RCTalk Hotwheels thread
1000006790.jpg

Also marvel minifigures although we haven't bought any recently.
20220624_112127.jpg

I'm also a bit of a green thumb. Gardening and indoor plants.
1000006796.jpg
1000006797.jpg
1000006795.jpg
1000006791.jpg

Some of my hobbies like offroading, camping and touring, I haven't done much of recently. Will get back into it one day.

I guess playing CODM is a hobby too.

Our 2 children have there own hobbies which is great to keep them active but it also takes a lot of our time. I think that's part of being a parent. No sure I never read the instruction booklet.

@Warby wait till you hooked on more expensive knives lol.

They look like German wire hair or Irish wolf hounds..? Either way they’re adorable! 🤙

Wolfhounds, they are by far the most attached loving dogs we have had. Also more aggressive than people let on, they have guard dog behaviors.

Warby....I've never had much of a green thumb but like plants. All those indoor plants create such a cool environment. Love it! Porch looks heavenly also!

@Warby wait till you hooked on more expensive knives.
Nah think I've reached my price limit. My most expensive knife I own is more than good enough for me. The value of the Civivi's is great. You definitely get what you pay for.

Warby....I've never had much of a green thumb but like plants. All those indoor plants create such a cool environment. Love it! Porch looks heavenly also!
Yes I think it adds something to the room or space.

Last edited:
Evening all

Thought it would be interested to see what other hobbies people are doing these days apart from RC's

I'm currently building a r34 skyline that gets sent to me every month for a premium price. But I have to say, it's a really good quality build. End product will have lights and sound effects, in which I hope one of those sound effects is a lovely turbo noise 😍

Not sure where I'll end up putting the thing as it's massive.

View attachment 366118

View attachment 366124
View attachment 366120

View attachment 366121

View attachment 366119
You can have the same build but with RC :D and I mean the same. With motor and lights and sound.

Back