Tower hobbies confusing sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
Hello! Just a quick question. Wondering if anybody here who is a Tower hobbies super saver could check the REWARDS coupon for me on an arrma and tell me if it takes off 15% or 20%? I got an email but in the title it says 15 on the image it says 20. I am not currently a member but would sign up if it was 20. Thank you!

In the Deals thread, someone with a Super Saver membership tried it and it was 20%. I’ll see if I can find and link the post.

Edit: Can’t figure out how to link to a specific post. But in the Deals thread tacked in this subforum, page 103, toward the bottom, JimJamesJimmy’s post is what I was talking about.

Here it is: https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/share-your-best-rc-deals.44980/post-1039252

Last edited:
Hello! Just a quick question. Wondering if anybody here who is a Tower hobbies super saver could check the REWARDS coupon for me on an arrma and tell me if it takes off 15% or 20%? I got an email but in the title it says 15 on the image it says 20. I am not currently a member but would sign up if it was 20. Thank you!
I just tried it and when you get to the payment part put in REWARDS and it knocks the price from $749 to $599 . Sale lasts till the 23rd . I have 4 6s Kratons but am having to force myself not to buy this. RC really is an absolute addiction 😂 🤣🤯

I just tried it and when you get to the payment part put in REWARDS and it knocks the price from $749 to $599 . Sale lasts till the 23rd . I have 4 6s Kratons but am having to force myself not to buy this. RC really is an absolute addiction 😂 🤣🤯
I'm imagining you juggling Kratons like chainsaws under full power. :)

I was doing fine until I saw the Tower coupon in my email. Now it looks like I have no choice but to buy another rig... :ROFLMAO:
I beleive in you! Stay strong 💪 😆

Billy Gardell Mistake GIF by CBS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back