Other hobbies/builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asus127

Reaction score
Evening all

Thought it would be interested to see what other hobbies people are doing these days apart from RC's

I'm currently building a r34 skyline that gets sent to me every month for a premium price. But I have to say, it's a really good quality build. End product will have lights and sound effects, in which I hope one of those sound effects is a lovely turbo noise 😍

Not sure where I'll end up putting the thing as it's massive.

Screenshot_20240512_195647_Chrome.jpg

1000025253.jpg

IMG-20240511-WA0010.jpeg

20240511_115932.jpg

20240511_141953.jpg

You asked, I answered. Lol. These are not expensive toys . Less than 21k in entire garage. I drive a 20 yr old liberty. Since you asked about track, this was mine 10 years ago. It's long gone along with the property. Yes, the bear is real and it will eat your dump.

image.jpg

IMG_20230112_111921437_HDR.jpg

You asked, I answered. Lol. These are not expensive toys . Less than 21k in entire garage. I drive a 20 yr old liberty. Since you asked about track, this was mine 10 years ago. It's long gone along with the property. Yes, the bear is real and it will eat your dump.

View attachment 366127

View attachment 366128
Wow

Is that a real bear in your backyard?

I like animals more then humans to be honest. All we get are cats, hedgehogs and maybe a fox if your really lucky.

You live by a forest/wood? Just looking at the images
Prior property when I was married. Have tiny home with tiny yard and tiny income. 😆

My biggest hobby is my dog's, the little dog at 14 years, he's still a energy bomb 😁😁
He love's rc cars and mtb ride's, got a little wagon for him, always the happiest dog
He's with me every place a go, has been that the last 10years that he has been me, got him from my best friend that wanted the best for my dog
Odin the malamute is almost 2 years old and he's the sweeties boy ever
DSC_5366.JPG

DSC_5418.JPG

DSC_4756.JPG

DSC_5493.JPG

My biggest hobby is my dog's, the little dog at 14 years, he's still a energy bomb 😁😁
He love's rc cars and mtb ride's, got a little wagon for him, always the happiest dog
He's with me every place a go, has been that the last 10years that he has been me, got him from my best friend that wanted the best for my dog
Odin the malamute is almost 2 years old and he's the sweeties boy ever
View attachment 366136
View attachment 366138
View attachment 366140
View attachment 366141
Beautiful dogs! 14 year old...Jack Russel mix?

Beautiful dogs! 14 year old...Jack Russel mix?
Yeah 14 years old , he's a Danish Swedish farm dog , old days they were rat hunters on farms , so he pretty fast 😁
Always thinking he got special colors, no black hair like all other
He's like orange gold and pearl white 😁

Both dogs are 11 years old. Otis, the mixed terrier and spike, French bulldog. Spike is now incontinent and has a bad back. Happy camper though.

View attachment 366161

View attachment 366162
Good looking doggos! I always wanted to ride Louie in a pet bike carrier. Schnauzers don't always do what you want them to 😄. He does love riding in the car! Hangs out the window, beard flying!!

Back