Talion Old Prototype Arrma Nitro Talion!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🤔 TJ max?that's a department clothing store bro 🤣🤣🤣
I don't know.. my T maxx is in great condition.so better than collecting dust I'll make it a nice brushless RC.then I'll post a picture of it in the Traxxas forum and tell them that this is how Traxxas Shou have build the t.maxx..with arrma electronics.🤣🤣🤣I'll even slap some arrma decals on the t maxx body🤣🤣

I don't know.. my T maxx is in great condition.so better than collecting dust I'll make it a nice brushless RC.then I'll post a picture of it in the Traxxas forum and tell them that this is how Traxxas Shou have build the t.maxx..with arrma electronics.🤣🤣🤣I'll even slap some arrma decals on the t maxx body🤣🤣
Sorry for the negativity. I know many have owned and enjoyed them. Mine was just one disappointment after another. That's what happens when you go back to nitro (TRX)after lipo (MT4),LOL 🤣

Same here..not worth the fuss. I have 3 that I'd just assume give away as to even being bothered.
What are those?
A good motor holds a tune, cheap ones need to be retuned every outing, even during..
Nitro can be expensive, a good .21 has got to be near $500 these days I'm guessing? Was $350 20 years ago..

Maybe for world record speed running, but not on a race track. I'm talking 1/8 buggy and truggies..I converted an Xray nitro buggy I picked used several years ago. Had a spent Trinity .28 in it. I used a 4068 motor, 100a esc, Arrma battery tray and receiver box. 4s 5000mah battery. I wish I had weighed before and after.. anyway, I had to completely max out the spring preload to get the arms to level static. It definitely weighs more now, and easier than ever to enjoy!!
This 1/8 nitro buggy is still to this day the most popular class. You ever notice how when the race brand update their 1/8th kits the nitro buggy is the first to get an upgrade?
Gotta figure out what I can make with this thing though it’s missing quite a few components and I don’t think they make this thing anymore either.
Nope been discontinued for a number of years and even when it was in production getting parts for it was a nightmare. I would just pass it along and hope to find someone looking for a parts donor car.
Just throw in arrma electronics in it 😁👍
I'm going to convert my tmaxx to electric and putting in all arrma electronics in it
The diffs cannot handle 6s 4s only.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back