News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well in other news, here in my area, they are finally gonna 'fix' a stretch of HWY 53 that really needs it. Hopefully make congestion better. Also better access for small businesses. It's growing so fast here. Just saw a approval north of me for a 192 home development in a area not suited for farm use or industrial.

Well in other news, here in my area, they are finally gonna 'fix' a stretch of HWY 53 that really needs it. Hopefully make congestion better. Also better access for small businesses. It's growing so fast here. Just saw a approval north of me for a 192 home development in a area not suited for farm use or industrial.
I live in a rural area.

I don't think I'm going to Man scape any more if AI is just gonna not care about my body🤣.I'll leave it all hairy for that son of a bi+ch 🤣🤣🤣

We will be pets for AI 🤷

Are you kidding me, is really this an option, cause I'm in.

My cats don't have to work. They pretty much sleep all day, only interrupted by the grazing on food I gave them or the pooping the box I will clean up later. So what's the question here?

Are you kidding me, is really this an option, cause I'm in.

My cats don't have to work. They pretty much sleep all day, only interrupted by the grazing on food I gave them or the pooping the box I will clean up later. So what's the question here?
I don't believe we will be them kind of pets😬

I don't believe we will be them kind of pets😬

Where you thinking more like this?
_aae340b0-9298-4c01-948e-99533f0b6d80.jpg

Where you thinking more like this?
View attachment 351745
Yup except I'm imaging AI looking more human and not so robotic..we passed that stage. They will control us to build them 🤷and then when we not needed they will keep us and give us a kitty litter box🤣

Yup except I'm imaging AI looking more human and not so robotic..we passed that stage. They will control us to build them 🤷and then when we not needed they will keep us and give us a kitty litter box🤣

Let's go Steve, it's time to charge our batteries and remember we don't use those weird Traxxas connectors.

_a47097af-bd05-4eed-960d-10ad5e3d50ab.jpg

Let's go Steve, it's time to charge our batteries and remember we don't use those weird Traxxas connectors.

View attachment 351819
This is not good .AI is going to memorize this image and make it a reality..I think it's time Boyz..get your kratons. and fire teams.mohaves and big rocks and start Mounting up some Lazer weapons on it .Rc vs AI🤣🤣🤣. Oh wait that's not funny this could very well happen. 😬

ARRMA VS AI COMING TO CITY NEAR YOU

This is not good .AI is going to memorize this image and make it a reality..I think it's time Boyz..get your kratons. and fire teams.mohaves and big rocks and start Mounting up some Lazer weapons on it .Rc vs AI🤣🤣🤣. Oh wait that's not funny this could very well happen. 😬

ARRMA VS AI COMING TO CITY NEAR YOU

Future A.i. Judgement Day 2029 -
Arrma Rebels vs The M.C.P. : Cyberdyne Systems

Future A.i. Judgement Day 2029 -
Arrma Rebels vs The M.C.P. : Cyberdyne Systems

Which means Battlebots is just practice. :unsure:

What's funny is the images I posted are AI generated. I just asked, "what happens to me when AI takes over the world?" :devilish:

Someone here needs to make a AI image of Arrma RCs being parachuted down to a battle field with lazers mounted on the back. Against AI soldiers...I gotta see this ..who accepts the challenge 🤔

What's funny is the images I posted are AI generated. I just asked, "what happens to me when AI takes over the world?" :devilish:
Oh damn 😬

That IS correct.

Always plan Ahead!

That phrase- "Be Aware of your surroundings."
Use to just mean- of land, sea, or sky... These days should include: Space, Cyber, and A.i.

Never hurts to prep and be prepared for any possible outcomes..

Think West World.

West world was awesome. Yule Brenner was relentless

Oh man it gets worse, there are secret plans. I asked the AI about their plans and it to me to suck it. Maybe there is an NDA or something?
1709317667557.png

That IS correct.

Always plan Ahead!

That phrase- "Be Aware of your surroundings."
Use to just mean- of land, sea, or sky... These days should include: Space, Cyber, and A.i.

Never hurts to prep and be prepared for any possible outcomes..

Think West World.
No worries I have my tactical pajamas. They have MOLLE loops for all the accessories.

Last edited:
Oh man it gets worse, there are secret plans. I asked the AI about their plans and it to me to suck it. Maybe there is an NDA or something?
View attachment 351825

"... but I can not engage in discussion..."

Translation - The Plan is Already in motion..

No worries I have my tactical pajamas. They have MOLLE loops for all the accessories.

Interesting..
flashbangs and taser darts?

Back