News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a push to get rid of land lines too. It's a bit scary when the only form of 911 service you have can be hacked, or have a dead battery, or just not work because it's part of the flaky internet.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/05/tech/landline-phone-service-phasing-out/index.html

Let's have more "Security AND Resilient" by switching ALL our communication infrastructure to spanking new Satellites & Nex-gen WiFi (StarLink, 6G Cellular etc)...

That's ALL Fully Exposed & affected by Solar Flares, Cloudy days, Tornados, Hurricanes, Ice storms, earthquakes and kiddie hackers..

And, get rid of All our legacy nuclear harden Long Lines..

https://personal.garrettfuller.org/blog/2018/01/19/att-long-lines-a-forgotten-system/

Idiots 🤦

They are a hacking our children now? OMG talk about mind control!

It's actually not far from the truth with all the fake news (AKA BS) coming from all sides these days.

Just look at:
Instagram, BeReal, TikTok, Snapchat..

It's Already happening.

Looks Very much like Hitler steam rolling Poland , initially..
So Glad that Zelenskyy and his team put up a strong fight. 💥💪
You are absolutely correct. I don’t understand how Europe is sitting by, watching a sovereign nation being invaded with no provocation whatsoever. This is not a modern precedent that should be set. If Putin succeeds, he emboldens and empowers others to do the same. With no fear of consequences, these violent land grabs could become more commonplace.

Only time will tell if china invades Taiwan, and if little rocket man in North Korea invades south Korea.If china were to invade Taiwan ,it would have to be under our current administration..why you ask 🤔 because our current president has no BALLZ. which makes us vulnerable and weak.Under our last administration puttin wouldn't dare to even think about taking over Ukraine..

20.8 ft Anaconda..
New species found

1708726988568.png

That's not a rodent in its mouth... It's a deer!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nt-anaconda-species-found-amazon/72701331007/

Fry (the scientist) says, "The size of these magnificent creatures was incredible,".

The article says they captured it, but what did they do with it? It seems like a betrayal to their mission to capture it and keep it, so did they release it?
They should release it back to where it came from.It would be wrong to keep it.20ft snake is not uncommon ..in Portugal,Brazil and other parts of the world they are very common.

Everyone around here is freaking out about some ATT service fallout. Supposedly we've heard it's nation wide or something. Zero service this morning. Seems a little better now.
Got an email from ATT stating they were sorry for the service interruption & I would receive a credit on my next bill statement for the time it was down. Good news I guess.

🤷 I can see if he built that somewhere in a normal woods but it's a park .which is owned by the city/state? So he has no right to be there and it looks like it could be a dangerous situation for near by neighbors.what I don't understand is why isn't the police just go back and arrest him and be done with it

Got an email from ATT stating they were sorry for the service interruption & I would receive a credit on my next bill statement for the time it was down. Good news I guess.
Untill next time it happens.id say change carrier but I believe when china decides to really hack our old ass grid , including our water and banks we doomed , chaos will happen,and at that point doesn't matter what carrier we have

🤷 I can see if he built that somewhere in a normal woods but it's a park .which is owned by the city/state? So he has no right to be there and it looks like it could be a dangerous situation for near by neighbors.what I don't understand is why isn't the police just go back and arrest him and be done with it
Cause that would be common sense. Also hes in the middle of the city. Don't see why he doesn't go to the mountains lol.

Just another innocent life taken on Detroits east side. It’s a weekly occurrence.

Cause that would be common sense. Also hes in the middle of the city. Don't see why he doesn't go to the mountains lol.
Because there is nobody to beg or steal from in the mountains.

I admire his urban camping spirit. No permits required. ( YES THAT WAS SARCASM) Just don't know what is wrong with the morons in charge. 🤬

Because there is nobody to beg or steal from in the mountains.

I admire his urban camping spirit. No permits required. ( YES THAT WAS SARCASM) Just don't know what is wrong with the morons in charge. 🤬
Honestly if he knows how to run an excavator that good I know two or three guys who would hire him in an instant. But i guess it's too easy to get paid. That would mean having a better life for a little bit more effort but we don't want that do we.

Why do cops or government even care about this dude that's probably a natural born citizen when we got millions of illegals camping outside of airports and where ever else they decide to dump them .lol I mean you really think they going to care about one dude when we got worse issues that need more attention or should I say real attention to bigger problems..he is obviously not going any where .with the way that dude has everything not safe , he will probably blow him self up . problem solved .our present administration is breaking the law as we speak by not processing illegals.. sure come right in .we give you free medical ,food and in 10 years we let you vote and the left gets their votes lol ..viva america😁.no worries ill keep working over time for them 🤷..

Why do cops or government even care about this dude that's probably a natural born citizen when we got millions of illegals camping outside of airports and where ever else they decide to dump them .lol I mean you really think they going to care about one dude when we got worse issues that need more attention or should I say real attention to bigger problems..he is obviously not going any where .with the way that dude has everything not safe , he will probably blow him self up . problem solved .our present administration is breaking the law as we speak by not processing illegals.. sure come right in .we give you free medical ,food and in 10 years we let you vote and the left gets their votes lol ..viva america😁.no worries ill keep working over time for them 🤷..
I am not trying to discount the illegals problem at all but they (immigrants, especially from Mexico) are probably some of the hardest working people in Seattle. At least they are doing something useful.

The problem with the illegal entry into the U.S. is that it shows they already don't respect our laws, and will have no problem ignoring them in the future. Anyone who has put in the time and done it legally deserves to reap the rewards this country has to offer. The criminals do not deserve anything except to be deported.

Last edited:
I am not trying to discount the illegals problem at all but they (immigrants, especially from Mexico) are probably some of the hardest working people in Seattle. At least they are doing something useful.
Your absolutely right ..my brother in law is mexican.he works his ass off.but him and his family came here the legal way .when I say illegals I mean any race ,any nationality that cross over the wrong way .their is a process that should be followed for our own safety.we are allowing anyone to come over from all over the world.problem is it's a security issue.not all of them are good people.many are criminals ,rapest and convicts and terrorists.thats the real issue..then you have the other issue.who is going to pay for them ? We the tax payers..which just drives up the cost of living even more .I work my ass off 50 plus hours every week to afford to pay for medical .dental .vision bla bla bla you get the picture ,and they pop in get it all free. I have no issue with immigration.but let people come in the legal way .for our own safety we should be doing all the proper steps like .back ground checks , communication to where ever they came from and making sure they are not criminals..normal protocol..right now there is no protocol..they basically process and release..each to their own ..no guidance. What has this country come to lol. Close the damn borders build the mofo wall and allow Texas to keep the razor wires up ..we all know why our present administration is allowing to keep the borders open .. all in hopes millions register to vote and the left gets these votes because they will remember that it was the democratic party that let them in ..I don't see any good coming from this .

Back