New Traxxas truggy????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how this will compete with the Kraton 8S? I have not seen an MSRP yet.

Here's the price. No thanks!

Screenshot_20221026-192843_Chrome.jpg

I’ve seen pictures of a black one, which I would prefer, but if no black, it’s gonna be green for me.

Looks good! I just might get a rid of my Outcast 8s and try to get this.I'm honestly tired of destroying Diffs and the center diff. Come on now! After doing some minor upgrades on my X-Maxx, the drivetrain has been very durable. Much more durable than the 8s Arrma trucks! Bar none. It's lighter too. My Arrma 8s trucks and the Xmaxx both run giant motors and electronics, but the Xmaxx has been way more reliable for me at least.

From what I have found about HARD bashing 8s cars, the 8s x-maxx is better than the arrma 8s. I am guessing the same is true here.
For 25 foot jumps and even concrete landings, I'd say yes. You would have to spend around $3k for the Arrma 8s trucks to be insanely durable and take 30+ and 50+ foot jumps, BUT, that doesn't fix the diff bolts from coming loose all the time after like 5 runs. Including the center diff. I've tightened those things down with all my might, and I have used red loctite. I also upgraded the diff cases to aluminum. And those bolts still come loose. Maybe it's the XLX2 and 1100kv Castle motor my issue? Not sure. But I'm frustrated with that. Imagine spending around $3k between both my Outcast 8s and EXB K8S, and I have that issue going on. I've damaged at least 3 centers diffs too! 😢

Back