Notorious New to me Notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpark_12

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
So, I just traded a guy for this. It runs great, 2 bodies, 3 sets of wheels and tires(backflips, trenchers, and some sweeps racing), extra servo, HR center diff, 2 - 6700mAh batteries, an Orion charger, and a few random extra parts. I had about $250 in what I traded, so I think I got a pretty smoking deal. It’ll be a nice addition to my small collection. This thing rips!

633315D2-583E-4D73-BF5C-6E777DB89FEC.jpeg

614DC3D4-4BEC-4B46-9502-8A6CCC9FA0F0.jpeg

ADA6FBE2-466E-4D4A-9B0D-4C45F2DBF2B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reminds me of the first time witnessing Bob Chandler’s MT when growing up..

That thing looks sweet! How do you like the Sweeps tires? I was thinking about some for my Kraton but a lot of people don't really seem to like them.

That thing looks sweet! How do you like the Sweeps tires? I was thinking about some for my Kraton but a lot of people don't really seem to like them.
They’re fine for on road driving, but for bashing and off road running, they’re not amazing. I’ve thought about selling those and the Proline Trenchers.

They’re fine for on road driving, but for bashing and off road running, they’re not amazing. I’ve thought about selling those and the Proline Trenchers.
Thanks for confirming everything I'd been hearing about those tires lol. They definitely don't sound like a good investment. I wish there was another wheel out there that looked as good as those and could actually handle off road running.

Thanks for confirming everything I'd been hearing about those tires lol. They definitely don't sound like a good investment. I wish there was another wheel out there that looked as good as those and could actually handle off road running.
Yea, they do look pretty good in the truck. They’re pretty wide too, not as wide as the trenchers, but wider than the Copperhead 2 that come on the Kraton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back