Notorious New Notorious 6s v5 BLX Steering Issues, even with new servo saver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think folks have had good results with the EXB mount. Not sure what you swapped to, you may have posted it, I missed it. The Treal system is really beefy. I have a Hot Racing system in my Noto & Treal in my K6. @BruceRC has a Treal system also with the EXB servo mount in his K6 & Spektrum servo, S665 25t.

I think folks have had good results with the EXB mount. Not sure what you swapped to, you may have posted it, I missed it. The Treal system is really beefy. I have a Hot Racing system in my Noto & Treal in my K6. @BruceRC has a Treal system also with the EXB servo mount in his K6 & Spektrum servo, S665 25t.
Thanks, bro. SOLD. I'm buying the treal then.
I waited a week for the kraton exb steering system at jennys, but losing my patience.
I almost bought bearings to replace the brass bushings on the steering posts, but if I'm taking crap apart again let me just suck it up. Here's to hoping it's an easy swap!

Thanks, bro. SOLD. I'm buying the treal then.
I waited a week for the kraton exb steering system at jennys, but losing my patience.
I almost bought bearings to replace the brass bushings on the steering posts, but if I'm taking crap apart again let me just suck it up. Here's to hoping it's an easy swap!
The Treal comes with bearings for the posts, thank goodness. And I think Bruce used one 5x10x0.5 shim on each side of the bellcrank arms under the ackerman plate to completely remove all slack, up & down.

The Treal comes with bearings for the posts, thank goodness. And I think Bruce used one 5x10x0.5 shim on each side of the bellcrank arms under the ackerman plate to completely remove all slack, up & down.
Damn, you've got a sick memory with all of your details. You're a guy I need to keep in my back pocket! Thanks, brother!
It's too bad I didn't buy shims. There's so many to choose from. No idea what size(s) I'd need.

The Treal system is good, but may require a bit of shimming, @332_RC hooked me up with the details on getting that job done right and it worked perfectly. You can also find Treal on Amazon, that's where I ordered my steering system.
Already ordered from amain. Don't think I saw it on amazon.
I'll keep you guys posted.
Since I'm going to be stripping things apart again, I also ordered an alum upper suspension mount b/c the stock one is God awful!

Damn, you've got a sick memory with all of your details. You're a guy I need to keep in my back pocket! Thanks, brother!
It's too bad I didn't buy shims. There's so many to choose from. No idea what size(s) I'd need.
You're welcome! Lots of knowledgeable folks on here have helped me & still do.

Thanks, guys. Much love!

*EDIT* LOL I came across that thread doing a google search earlier today! I'm obsessed with over-research in this damn hobby!

Back