Kraton Kraton 6s BlX v5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hungrybird

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Does anyone know what’s the way to change out the 116mm shaft that goes from the center diff to front diff . Should I start at the center because it looks like the dogbone will slide right out ? Will it come out the same way on the front diff ? Thanks in advance .

IMG_1238.jpeg

Remove the screws that hold your front and rear braces to the chassis plate and push the braces out of the way (you only need a couple mm of extra space). Now you can pull your center diff out and gain access to your center driveshafts.

Thanks you guys . I did order the 6 piece from Jenny’s to have in hand and fixed the Kraton 6s . It was easier than I thought to get to that . I was wondering if there’s supposed to in and out slop on them center dogbones ? I seen some people put like an 1/8” or 1/4” piece of aquarium tubing in there to make it less jiggly . What do you guys think ? Thanks again .

Yes center diff mostly out. You may need to take the chasey braces off.
Thanks . I got it straight . She’s back in action . I also have a rlaarlo cf Omni terminator in great shape and a beat up hbx 16980sa thst rips on 3s . The rear diff screws that hold the sun gear to the plastic cup the spider gears are in all sheared off , lol . Easy fix Though . I have better screws . Those seemed like the cheap screws that break rather than bend

I unbolt the center diff to remove the dogbone
Thanks . It was a lot better fixing it today with some better drivers 😂. Appreciate the response . I see all kinds of parts for this Kraton 6 to beef it up .

Last edited:
The slop with the center driveshafts is to give the driveshafts somewhere to go when the chassis flexes. That driveshaft play is important for the truck to be able to survive landings and crashes.

The slop with the center driveshafts is to give the driveshafts somewhere to go when the chassis flexes. That driveshaft play is important for the truck to be able to survive landings and crashes.
Thanks Steve . I’m not messing with anything until she breaks . I do like it a lot . My other one is a Chinese Rlaarlo cf Omni terminator . I fell into the hype a while back when I got interested in RC . It’s nice , smooth , quiet and quick in a different way , it feels different , hard to explain . This Kraton though is the one . Still learning , thanks again .

Back