New Losi NASCAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a lot like the team associated 1/10 scale on-road car. Typical cheap plastic rigs we see lately....
I do like the wheels / tires, body mounts, and diffuser.

1714058528225.png

Well I thought the typhon would be the grom speedrunner but now with these I'm thinking these would be better speed running option for small scale. I'm stoked for these, can't wait to pick one up. Trying to decide between Tower or wait for local shop to stock.

Additional thoughts after doing a little more research on these...I think they're pretty cool and the price point is commendable. More importantly, due to the lower & longer wheelbase, coupled with the smaller diameter tires, I think they'll handle brushless power much better than the Groms. I think they'll be burnout/drift machines, and you won't have to worry about the nose coming up.

What Arrma needs is to give us a Hoonipegasus Porsche 911 GT3 style GROM..

Then follow that up with a 6S version!!

I don't want to be a hater, but I guess I just don't get it. Besides the fact that it's 1/12, what makes it any different/better than every other 1/10 touring car out there? Why develop an entire new car (I know there are carry over parts from other cars), when you could just easily slap a new body on an existing or your latest model?

IDK. But my best guess is that Losi doesn't want to spend a bunch of money on licensing if everyone can just buy the body and slap it on their 1/10. Plus, lengthen a Typhon GROM and 1/12 is what you get. One thing I wonder tho, if this is on the GROM platform, WHY THE HECK IS IT A LOSI?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Still cool. I'm planning on getting a Typhon GROM soon and turning it into this someday seems cool.

if this is on the GROM platform, WHY THE HECK IS IT A LOSI?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I just put 2 & 2 together… this video was the ah ha moment!
Are we gonna see an Infraction grom?! 😮

Back