For the NASCAR fans out there…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Going back a few months ago I actually bought the #34 body cover 1/7 for my infraction in a auction in eBay ..long story short .I won the bid dirt cheap and after I won and payed ,the seller cancelled the order and said it was stepped on while trying to box it lol...sure he did🤬. Peice of crap seller just didn't want to sell it that low .. but cover was cool though but not cool enough to spend over 100 from HH .special edition cover

Going back a few months ago I actually bought the #34 body cover 1/7 for my infraction in a auction in eBay ..long story short .I won the bid dirt cheap and after I won and payed ,the seller cancelled the order and said it was stepped on while trying to box it lol...sure he did🤬. Peice of crap seller just didn't want to sell it that low .. but cover was cool though but not cool enough to spend over 100 from HH .special edition cover
I hope you gave him scathingly bad feedback. That happened to me once as well. I won a 74ci Shovelhead engine for ridiculously cheap because the seller had it listed in some weird category where I stumbled on it. No reserve auction, I won it for something like $400.00. I instantly paid, never heard any kind of confirmation from him. Hounded him for a week and he refunded me and said it was damaged. Bullsh’t. He wasn’t a new seller either, so he knew better than to do a no-reserve auction. I not only gave him negative feedback I also reported him to eBay. I doubt anything ever happened, but perhaps it would if he pulled the same crap in the future and got a similar complaint.

I might eventually get one just to tinker with. Will need to go faster though, at least 50mph. Won't pre-order with HH. Both times they failed to ship at launch. Losi 22s 12 days after launch 1 day after I contacted them asking wtf.

And keeping with sellers. Aliexpress seller refused to ship had it price wrong is my guess. If they owned up no problem off the hook. But had the nerve to tell me the rc tires were damaged when they went to package them. I did some looking. By their own inventory listed they have 6000 pairs in stock. Long story and getting Aliexpress.us involved they shipped. Still waiting on delivery.

Last edited:
I did pretty much what you did.gave him the worse feed back ever plus contacted eBay .i looked at his feedback and he had three negatives .I took a look and what da ya know three people also said the same thing warning others to not buy because he will cancel order if it's not amount he wants lol.should have just not gone through the purchase but knowing I'd get my money back I took a chance.it was a sweet cover .special edition from HH .oh well🤷 i won the bid at 20 dollars lol plus a little for shipping.after i cussed him out pretty bad he gets back and says .not my fault you cant offord to buy your son a cover .and he said i was a bad father lol.the nerve .he's stilll selling on eBay🤷

Back