Infraction New body for my Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrjr71

The Old Guy
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Infraction 4x4
Yesterday I installed this Nissan Skyline body from Protoform on my Infraction 6s. The body is pre-painted and ready to go - all I had to do is adjust the body mounts on the Infraction chassis, install the front splitter that came with the body, and mount the wing to the body. The body is available on Amazon, HH, and other sites.

Infraction Skyline angle view.jpg

Infraction Skyline front view.jpg

Infraction Skyline rear view.jpg

Infraction Skyline side view.jpg

Looking good. I'm hoping these bodies go on sale like the Corvette did. I got the Corvette for my felony and it would be nice to have this one also.

I love mine and I also have the stupid-RC skyline sides, splitter and wing. Just in case you want to get the kit. I bought another body to run it. 99 bucks is cheap. Had to trim the wheel well. Did you have to do any trimming? My Vette body fit perfectly.

IMG_3670.jpeg

IMG_3671.jpeg

IMG_3679.jpeg

IMG_4071.jpeg

I love mine and I also have the stupid-RC skyline sides, splitter and wing. Just in case you want to get the kit. I bought another body to run it. 99 bucks is cheap. Had to trim the wheel well. Did you have to do any trimming? My Vette body fit perfectly.

View attachment 363492

View attachment 363493

View attachment 363494

View attachment 363495
I did have to raise the ride height on the front shocks a bit so the tires didn't hit the top of the fenders, but I haven't run it yet to see if there are any other issues. I'll know more in a day or so.

Edit: I already had carbon fiber chassis skirts, and they fit perfectly with this body.

Last edited:
I did have to raise the ride height on the front shocks a bit so the tires didn't hit the top of the fenders, but I haven't run it yet to see if there are any other issues. I'll know more in a day or so.
I had to raise the body posts. I got 2 because it just looks so damn good and I learned my lesson with the Felony. BTW. The Vette body is on sale too!

Last edited:
I just got the vette body for my Felony. Did you have to do anything with the mounts?

I just got the vette body for my Felony. Did you have to do anything with the mounts?
I had to move the front body posts inward on the mount, and I had to flip the rear post mount over and reattach the posts to the flipped mount so the posts would reach the trunk area of the Skyline. The front posts have two holes visible above the mount, and the rear posts have three holes visible. I also had to screw the shock adjusters on the front shocks down a bit so the tires wouldn't hit the body.

Back