Mojave New Arrma Mojave 4s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this gets unveiled tomorrow ?
Details should be on the Arrma website tomorrow. 👍😎👍
While we’re talking about what we want, I’m waiting for an X-Maxx sized Raminator.
Get yourself an scx6 and juice it up. 👍🚀👍
Wait you mean we only have 1 thread on this car? I don't believe it.

Negative that was posted on the official Arrma and Horizon Instagrams and Favcebook iirc.
Thank you @razorrc 🤣🤣
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-mojave-4s.65437/

Yes, but bigger. Like X-Maxx size. So smaller Raminator or bigger LMT, however you want to say it.
Like a 1/6 scale MT ?
That’d be cool.

Odds are it's based off the 3s platform. Even though they have the senton already... So will this be 1/8 scale short course?

That side shot and synced timing with the jump though is 👌

Was hoping for a 4s Bigger Rock!! But this will do.😉

With it listed as 4s, I'm highly confident it will have a center diff. This might be a pretty cool truck, and I'm also guessing that it will be more like a 1/8 buggy layout inside rather than the 3s Senton style. I've been wrong twice today, so take that for what it's worth.

My prediction - XLWB 4x4 chassis (Kraton 4S), new stronger and narrow A-arms. Also sway bars, lower shock towers and red body aluminum shocks. Firma 120A Esc mounted lower in chassis. Direct competitor for Traxxas Raptor R but probably wider. Scale details but not licensed body. Maybe DX3 radio with AVC, higher top speed.

Will be at a similar price to Mojave EXB roller and I think Arrma has learned that RTR is where their market is at, matching Traxxas business. I am sad to see the rollers go but I think Team Corally is now filling that niche. Not the best hang for buck necessarily but my Outcast 4S v2 is a great truck. Just the right size, weight. 6S are becoming a more premium RTR vehicle.
I don't know sales numbers but I'm guessing the Traxxas Maxx and Slash are top sellers and Arrma needs an answer in these segments. Most consumers aren't hardcore. But I am still excited for this.
I hope they reinforced the XLWB chassis and new servo saver design. Arrma won't do a licensed body because they're also competing with the Baja Rey 2.0. But the Mojave 4S will be lighter, faster, better handling.

Would be more excited with new 6s Senton!

Almost assuredly like a Kraton 4S with shorter arms IMO.

Almost assuredly like a Kraton 4S with shorter arms IMO.
I agree, altough i'm hoping we'll see some updated parts on that platform maybe? i believe the 4s chassis have some provision for a thicker center gearbox, which suggested we might see a center diff in the future, hoping we'll see it here

I will definitely buy one of these, although I’ve been holding out for a new 6s model too. Looking forward to seeing under the hood.

Back