New 1/8 MT from Associated! Looks interesting. Rival MT8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks in the UK have been talking about deep discounts on this model, but we hadn't seen them here. Not sure if it means it is being discontinued or just refreshed.
I've got one and after replacing the A arms with the Kaiju's it has been solid. It drives so much better than the Outcast/Noto.
I didn't get much love by the community, other that @razorrc really liking it, and there's a FB group where @Mit Snori moderates that has great tips and content. The MT8 seems to have a larger following on the other side of the pond.
It’s a good community/group - Just got to 500 members and rising - I don’t do much!! We all know the weak points and have most things covered. We’ve even got aftermarket parts coming through and CRCU looking at producing hubs etc etc..

And slower, and smaller, and more plasticky. The MT10 is more durable, but there’s more to an RC car than how often it breaks when you stuff it.
Yep, and I don't know why everyone jumped on the whole mt8 is crap bandwagon

Rpm arms, arrma turnbuckles , and if your lucky/ or unfortunate 😀to live in America, the kaiju aluminum hubs, and its as durable as the next rc

It’s a good community/group - Just got to 500 members and rising - I don’t do much!! We all know the weak points and have most things covered. We’ve even got aftermarket parts coming through and CRCU looking at producing hubs etc etc..
Yep I can vouch for that 👍
One of my favorite Facebook groups

And slower, and smaller, and more plasticky. The MT10 is more durable, but there’s more to an RC car than how often it breaks when you stuff it.
Amusingly the MT10 Facebook group is full of snapped plastic chassis, bent motor mounts, stripped plastic spurs, broken arms, cracked skid plates. Yet if you mention MT8 on there you get pulled to shreds!!

Amusingly the MT10 Facebook group is full of snapped plastic chassis, bent motor mounts, stripped plastic spurs, broken arms, cracked skid plates. Yet if you mention MT8 on there you get pulled to shreds!!
Yeah, sounds silly. I can respect that the MT10 fits for some users, MT8 for others. Each has it's virtues, just as any rc. I'm too old to be learning new tricks (BookFace), LOL. I tried, have an account but never use it. I can't find anything on BookFace cuz it's just littered with trash.. I find something once, then can never find it again. Screw that metaverse BS. LOL. AF is where it's at for me.😉🍻

Back