Mystic Dan for the WIN!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok wow, that’s really weird. There is seriously nobody here on AF that was watching? I thought the Kentucky Derby would generate some interest. Oh well, but have I mentioned, Mystic Dan won? 🥇🤔😊

I watched it. Whoever took second was sandbagging until the end and almost won it. They kept touching/bumping at the end which I thought was a no no..

Kentucky derby is like amish NASCAR.
I've never watched any horse stuff. But we used to own one. Old guy named Cricket. He was nice. We gave him away tho. Our neighbors horses (they let us have him live in their pastures) were mean to him so we sent him to a good home.

Kentucky Derby thing. Nobody was watching? @Mr.Duke must have been , right? What beautiful animals. Good god.
Maybe you should change your name to Mystic Dan, then you would be a winner to. 🤣
(JKOC)

Ok wow, that’s really weird. There is seriously nobody here on AF that was watching? I thought the Kentucky Derby would generate some interest. Oh well, but have I mentioned, Mystic Dan won? 🥇🤔😊
I was watching. We cooked out and had the in-laws over to watch it.

I'm still licking my wounds as I was trying to set up a Fan Duel account to make a trifecta box bet on 2,4,11,17. My debit card kept rejecting it thinking it was fraud. Would have been a nice payout.

I was watching. We cooked out and had the in-laws over to watch it.

I'm still licking my wounds as I was trying to set up a Fan Duel account to make a trifecta box bet on 2,4,11,17. My debit card kept rejecting it thinking it was fraud. Would have been a nice payout.
That is indeed a bummer! My debit card has been giving similar problems. For some reason it flags every single time with Scorched Parts. I have to answer an email to allow the purchase to go through. Maybe it’s the Gods of Finance and Common Sense telling me to slow down…
It sucks you couldn’t place your bet. I hope you didn’t calculate your would have been winnings… That would lend itself to a potentially very bad mood!

I knew it was on. I was actually wrenching on a RC. I grew up on a cattle ranch & we had 5-6 horses at any time, along with 100+ head of cattle. My sister use to barrel race horses & I've been to many rodeos. I appreciate the sport. 🙂

Back