My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, looks like it will show up at least.... Mine didn't 🥲
I’m actually surprised my amain packages don’t show up, then get picked back up, and go down the road, then show back up, and then head to Food Lion, then show back up, then notify me my package will arrive in the morning…🤣🤣

I've started taking a small backpack on my daily runs to pick up trash along the route, figuring that I'll eventually get all the stuff picked up ad it will be nice.

Well, one of the beer cans I picked up was in the ditch with drainage water, picked it up, dumped out the water/mud as best I can and tossed it in the pack. Turns out there was still quite a bit of mud in it and it reeked. It leaked through my bag and onto my shirt and smelled like roadkill. Immediately had to double wash everything upon getting home. That's what I get for trying to to do a little service for the community.
Since I was old enough, 15? I always pack in and pack out. And try not to make dent into Mother Nature. :cool: Bugs me when some folks just don't care. I will not be picking up after people. But that's just me. 🤷‍♂️

I thought it was spring here now..... 😠View attachment 358805
Look at south Texas San Antonio. April 14th. In the 70s. Later on the in the 80s. Perfect weather for playing :
20240408_110452.jpg

Since I was old enough, 15? I always pack in and pack out. And try not to make dent into Mother Nature. :cool: Bugs me when some folks just don't care. I will not be picking up after people. But that's just me. 🤷‍♂️
My parents always taught me, “bring home more than you take out” and I can’t not do it now. Fortunately my wife and both daughters agree, so it works out.

4x M3 holes into plastic. That's the mounting holes in a HW max6 1/6 esc. How is that meant to hold that heavy esc? Surely it should be aluminium and M4 threaded holes. Stripped the threads by just looking at it. Double sided tape it is. I now see why people have big cable ties around them.

In the attic yesterday and a wasp starting buzzing around me so I started down the stairs to get some spray and the effer decided to follow me down the stairs, buzzin' around my head. Well I made it half down the stairs before slipping on steps and falling the rest if the way. Landed hard on my heel (bruised it) and scraped my arm on the way down. I swear that little b!tch pushed me! :ROFLMAO: Hurts like he'll, but I'll survive.

Made a gif for your all's enjoyment! 🤭😁✌️
The arm pic is from this morning.

20240414_201850.jpg
20240415_063512.jpg
NVR -3CH08-00-154450-154558_1_1.gif

In the attic yesterday and a wasp starting buzzing around me so I started down the stairs to get some spray and the effer decided to follow me down the stairs, buzzin' around my head. Well I made it half down the stairs before slipping on steps and falling the rest if the way. Landed hard on my heel (bruised it) and scraped my arm on the way down. I swear that little b!tch pushed me! :ROFLMAO: Hurts like he'll, but I'll survive.

View attachment 361061View attachment 361062View attachment 361063
😬

Is the ladder ok?

Jk. that looks painful.

Looks like you got the 3-slash gash from an attic ghost.

Did that bastard wasp fly right out or did he have a nest up der?

At least you didn't get stung. Right? :rolleyes:
lol, I was waiting for the "I fell down and then he stung me".

Honestly, those spills can be deadly, glad you are relatively ok. But that still looks painful. I think you saved your tailbone with that instinctive grab of the table with your left hand.

Looks like you got the 3-slash gash from an attic ghost.

Did that bastard wasp fly right out or did he have a nest up der?
There were nests last year and we cleaned it out. It was hot yesterday and they were looking for a home to start. I had just caulked where they were coming in last year, but 1 must of got in before I caulked. I went back up later and found him and killed the bastard! lol

One of my Jenny’s RC orders has gone missing. 🤦🏻‍♂️☹️
Wow Warby, I’m starting to feel your pain. After seeing your posts over time it’s becoming pretty apparent the kinds of challenges you’re facing while pursuing this hobby Down Under. Good luck, sir!

Wow Warby, I’m starting to feel your pain. After seeing your posts over time it’s becoming pretty apparent the kinds of challenges you’re facing while pursuing this hobby Down Under. Good luck, sir!
Yep. It's definitely not a cheap hobby here.

I contacted Jenny's and they said that the tracking ends once the package arrives in Australia. They said to contact my local service, which I have but I don't think they can help without a tracking number. Wait and see I guess.

Panhandlers. That is my daily rant. I’m sick of them, and it’s gotten to the point in my neighboring town, Brattleboro, VT, that one doesn’t pass a single intersection or parking lot without having to avoid people with cardboard signs, begging for your money. Back in the day I’d occasionally open my wallet for people who seemed down on their luck. I’ve stopped. Lately, it’s very easy to see their methods. It’s totally orchestrated. They literally get access to their preferred spots in timed intervals. There are bums staged in the bushes waiting for their turn on the clock. Most are clearly addicts, and the others are an assortment of 20-35 year old “crusties” who don’t want to get a job and prefer to beg their way across the land in some sort of self-centered adventure. Some have dogs, which pisses me off even more. The dogs don’t deserve that kind of life. What a bunch of wasted lives.
And don’t get me wrong, I definitely realize that life can throw the most terrible curveballs, but so many don’t even try. For those legitimately experiencing hardship there are resources. For those who need a job, local businesses and manufacturing are having a very hard time hiring enough people, the unemployment numbers are near zero, and people are getting large sign-on bonuses just for getting a job. There are resources, and there are opportunities. Those who just make the choice to be a bum or an addict will get neither my money nor my sympathy.

And that is why Wasps are known as Natures A-holes! :ROFLMAO: Looks like you got more than you bargained for!
Panhandlers. That is my daily rant. I’m sick of them, and it’s gotten to the point in my neighboring town, Brattleboro, VT, that one doesn’t pass a single intersection or parking lot without having to avoid people with cardboard signs, begging for your money. Back in the day I’d occasionally open my wallet for people who seemed down on their luck. I’ve stopped. Lately, it’s very easy to see their methods. It’s totally orchestrated. They literally get access to their preferred spots in timed intervals. There are bums staged in the bushes waiting for their turn on the clock. Most are clearly addicts, and the others are an assortment of 20-35 year old “crusties” who don’t want to get a job and prefer to beg their way across the land in some sort of self-centered adventure. Some have dogs, which pisses me off even more. The dogs don’t deserve that kind of life. What a bunch of wasted lives.
And don’t get me wrong, I definitely realize that life can throw the most terrible curveballs, but so many don’t even try. For those legitimately experiencing hardship there are resources. For those who need a job, local businesses and manufacturing are having a very hard time hiring enough people, the unemployment numbers are near zero, and people are getting large sign-on bonuses just for getting a job. There are resources, and there are opportunities. Those who just make the choice to be a bum or an addict will get neither my money nor my sympathy.
They are worse than a flea infestation here. 90 % junkies, 10% slackers.

Back