Mojave Mojave home track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bbqguy52

Upgrade your weekend: Take Monday Off...
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Vorteks
Not sure if this will qualify as a build thread. Admin please let me know if is the wrong place for a track build.

20240621_114545.jpg
20240621_114558.jpg
20240621_114605.jpg

Finally started building my track. My son and I are building this with our 6s and 4s mojaves in mind. The ground I chose on a 10° slope. The length runs side hill 130'. The width goes from 100' to 70'. We are shooting for 10' lanes. This weekend we will be coming up with our track layout. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 😀

Try to get some more pics up soon.

My son and I are getting together today to design the layout. I have rented a tractor for a few days from the 4th to the 6th. Unfortunately my son will only be available on the fourth. If anyone has or knows of any links or photos of track layouts that would be very helpful.

My son is going to drag out his drone. I'm hoping to start creating some videos of progress. Our goal is to create an 8th scale track to have some legit racing. We have nothing in our area for tracks.

Wow! That's perfect. Thanks for the pics. That is exactly what I need. Is that your slot car track? That's epic!

I WISH!.

Please don't encourage me to start buying slot cars! Because I will...and the kids would love it!

Wow! That's perfect. Thanks for the pics. That is exactly what I need. Is that your slot car track? That's epic!

Spa
Spa-Map.png.png

famous tracks.jpg

Back