Minute discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally got out of the long process of talking to the lawyer. RSH legal is going represent me, for free- unless they WIN, then they'll just take up to 25%. Going thru all of this has increasingly difficult, to say the least. They make it sound like there's a pretty good chance of getting the help I'm really needing. It sounds like all of the companies are really working AGAINST me getting anything. They set up a 12 month deadline to how much I'm recovering or not. That 12 months is going to be up next month- so we'll if there's magic potion to "cure" me in time. If not, I suspect RSH legal will be appealing my notice for rejection of my disability. I don't know about any of you, but I feel a LOT better than before. I'm starting to feel a little hopeful even, that I'm not just wasting my life just racking up bills, upon bills, upon even more bills.
So all in all, I'm really getting a little bit excited (to say the least!). Just one month ahead, then I'll throw the biggest effing one year anniversary party you've ever seen!!!

Great news man. If the lawyers sound positive they likely think you've got a case and a good chance at a settlement. Excellent, glad to hear this. (y)(y)

Josh,
Must think Strong and focus on the Positive.
You've come This Far Already. 👊

That sort of mental fortitude will only move you in the Right direction, Even further!

Keep your chin up buddy. 👍

@joshludden I can't believe your still milking the system ya lazy bum! :ROFLMAO:

Glad to hear things are starting to move forward. It Irks me that they make the process so difficult, when people like you are the reason their jobs exist. I think they forget they are supposed to be there to help people who need it.

Crossing my fingers all go's well. 🤞

Wow. Josh.
Good to see you are doing a bit better again.
But WTF?
I don't want to start a political discussion here, but why the f... Isn't anyone helping you out?
As a Dutch guy i am baffled.
Is it that difficult to get some financial aid while being sick or disabled?
Granted, acknowledgement for a disability may take a while, but you would at least get social security over here. As house owners we are required to have an insurance for things like this, so we can at least keep the house. There's help for the disabled, and we can even get a nurse/help at home if needed.
There's no way i'd be left with nothing, had this happened to me.

1st of all, thank you kindly for all the good hope out there! It really means a lot that most of you are pulling for me to get better.
I started out not having insurance (helped w/ getting Medicaid), I was adopted from Thailand (which made EVERYTHING more difficult) & I was just kind out of plans/ideas. My mom died back in 1999, my dad was a divorced dad (take it how you want), so was basically left by myself. I understand it takes time for these things, but I just didn't have a grasp of all the ins & outs that it really takes to get anything done. I'm finally starting to get RESULTS, that's what I'm truly hoping for.

1st of all, thank you kindly for all the good hope out there! It really means a lot that most of you are pulling for me to get better.
I started out not having insurance (helped w/ getting Medicaid), I was adopted from Thailand (which made EVERYTHING more difficult) & I was just kind out of plans/ideas. My mom died back in 1999, my dad was a divorced dad (take it how you want), so was basically left by myself. I understand it takes time for these things, but I just didn't have a grasp of all the ins & outs that it really takes to get anything done. I'm finally starting to get RESULTS, that's what I'm truly hoping for.

What matters is not where you're from.. but where You envision yourself going.

All these rough patches that you're experiencing and going through -are just hurtles that'll eventually make you achieve even Greater things that come your way.

See in your mind -What you'll be doing once you're better..

Focus on that.
Make some plans towards them.
Take Actions.

May The Fourth Be With You Do It GIF by Star Wars

Positive things Will happen.

Mind over matter.
You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

Back