Notorious M2C - Where to Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesbea

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Outcast 6s
Looking for somewhere that sells M2C products that may go a little easier on the shipping than their website does.

I am looking for a pair of non-exb differential outdrives, which are $18.37 on their website. They then want $16.90 to ship, maybe I am wrong, but that seems like quite a bit for 2 small outdrives.

Gotta pay to play if you don't think the OEM outdrives are satifactory. M2C is a small business and does not have middlemen. Certain vendors (on ebay for example) sometimes drop their product prices to seem affordable/cheaper until inflating the shipping costs.

You should be able to.

Screenshot_20240425_165728_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looking for somewhere that sells M2C products that may go a little easier on the shipping than their website does.

I am looking for a pair of non-exb differential outdrives, which are $18.37 on their website. They then want $16.90 to ship, maybe I am wrong, but that seems like quite a bit for 2 small outdrives.
Shows $4.61 on my end boss.

1714079428071.png

Beat me too it.

Damnit, I hate when I am that person. I was going through to the end and just saw the estimated shipping.

Thanks everyone!
Gotta find the bright side... now you can order more parts since you saved on shipping🤷‍♂️

Back