Kraton Need to know where the best prices for a reefs 500 servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dales396lt4

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Vendetta
  11. Voltage
  12. Infraction 4x4
Looking to upgrade my servo in K6s. Is this the best option so far? I found it for 129 free shipping are there better options out there?

Last edited:
REEFS prices are usually pretty set and I haven't seen any particular place that have "good prices" from my experience.

I have a RAW 500 in my K6S EXB...if you have an ESC that can take advantage of the 8.4v option, even better (although not necessary since you still get 500 oz/in of torque at even 7.4v).

However, the servo can't perform as well due to the huge tires and the sloppy steering servo saver (even with the upgraded servo saver "silver" spring that come with EXB v1). I upgraded mine with the new dual spring servo saver from the new K6S EXB v2 and now it could really swing those wheels around with authority. I had the same issue with the Fireteam 6S (that also has the RAW 500 servo) and I had to upgrade the servo saver to truly take advantage of all that power, otherwise it just wasted with all that slop.

Last edited:
Great servo! I have that same servo ($140) being delivered today for my outcast 4s and I have one in my traxxas hoss. I also got the hot racing servo saver and hr aluminum steering bellcranks to tighten up the slop.

Looking to upgrade my servo in K6s. Is this the best option so far? I found it for 129 free shipping are there better options out there?
That's the cheapest I've heard of

That's the cheapest I've heard of
If you go into e bay & click on or favorite like 5 or 8 listed ones, RR500 or any other thing, sometimes a seller SEES you looking at it & will send an offer of a item less than listed to get it sold. I've had that happen many times

Last edited:
Well, I ordered the one for $129 free shipping. I also ordered the front steering mechanism from Jenny’s for the new V2 EXB. All this is going in my V1 EXB. I guess we’ll see when it all comes in and gets put together if it’s any better I’m sure it will be.

I’ve been down with Covid since Sunday I’m starting to feel better or at least my wife says I’m feeling better. Because I’ve started looking at my iPad and ordering parts 😵‍💫

I’ve been down with Covid since Sunday I’m starting to feel better or at least my wife says I’m feeling better. Because I’ve started looking at my iPad and ordering parts 😵‍💫
Oh no, sorry man. Feel better soon!

Good morning, People! It's a great morning to be up and about. Back at work at about 80% and making it through the day.

Back