Limitless Limitless first run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimGoheen

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I finally got to make some good passes with my limitless. 99,101 and 103 mph.
It is a stock V2 chassis and tires with perfect pass springs. The motor is a castle 2028 1100kv. XLX2 esc. Futaba gyro and 8s batteries.
Gearing is 39/39.
I'm looking for some advice to make it run faster and straighter. Open to experienced advice.
Thanks, Tim

I finally got to make some good passes with my limitless. 99,101 and 103 mph.
It is a stock V2 chassis and tires with perfect pass springs. The motor is a castle 2028 1100kv. XLX2 esc. Futaba gyro and 8s batteries.
Gearing is 39/39.
I'm looking for some advice to make it run faster and straighter. Open to experienced advice.
Thanks, Tim
You should post this in Speed Demons, that’s where all of our resident speed runners post. There is a massive amount of information there. Welcome to the forum!
https://www.arrmaforum.com/forums/speed-demons.63/

From the esc or from the gnss ?
From the ESC. You can pull data logs from your ESC by the Castle Link and download them. Gives tons of info, can really help you to fine tune your setup and also help with your technique.
How can I move it there ?
I’d just start a new thread. You’ll have several people help you out. There are several stickies there as well with some great info.

The ESC datalog will let you know if you're too aggressive with the throttle input and/or Lipos can't keep up with burst and will certainly decrease your top end wall.

Back