LETS SEE YOUR RC WORK SHOP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.

I’ve owned a quite a few printers since 2017. The carbon has them all beat. Mind you, $1500 versus $300 bed slinger wouldn’t be a fair comparison.
Glad to hear you like it. I might end up with one as well. I have a Prusa Mini and want something bigger. Trying to decide between a Prusa MK4 or something nicer like the Carbon.

Glad to hear you like it. I might end up with one as well. I have a Prusa Mini and want something bigger. Trying to decide between a Prusa MK4 or something nicer like the Carbon.
I’ve owned several Prusas. Although reliable, I prefer the Carbon. If you have the scratch, go for the Bambu.

Sometimes the table just looks like an explosion went off.

958E966C-FBBA-43FB-A082-03A205D3F702.jpeg

Last edited:
Ho

How do you keep all the controllers/transmitters separated?
All of my runners are split between two DDF 350’s. I can tell them apart by the lanyards. My hard bashing rigs are on the “remove before flight” lanyard, and my crawler and the rest are on the Vanquish one. The rest are for various mini rigs and my daughter, granddaughter, and son in laws rigs.

We just moved a few weeks ago.
I have been squeezing in a few hours to work on my garage space. So far I am really happy with how it's looking.

These are basic unfinished lower cabinets from Lowe's that run about $120-140 each piece. I plan on getting some upper cabinets to finish it off.

The work bench is 10 ft long by 28" deep. Love it!

IMG20240205122833.jpg

Last edited:
I have been squeezing in a few hours to work on my garage space. So far I am really happy with how it's looking.

These are basic unfinished lower cabinets from Lowe's that run about $120 each. I plan on getting some upper cabinets to finish it off.

The work bench it's 10 ft long by 28" deep. Love it!

View attachment 346886
That’s finished way nice for a garage! 😮

These are basic unfinished lower cabinets from Lowe's that run about $120 each. I plan on getting some upper cabinets to finish it off.

The work bench is 10 ft long by 28" deep. Love it!

View attachment 346886
Congrats on the new house! What is that orange car?

Back