Work Bench Tool Caddy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rottster

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
This has been working perfect and the steel plate counter balance keeps it steady.

IMG_5690.JPG

IMG_5691.JPG

I could do with one of those, looks really good
Easy and cheap to make. A couple of scrap 2 x 4's, some wood glue, a table saw and a drill press. I stained it with Varathane Gun Stock color and I'll most likely Polyurethane it since I can't fit another tool on it, so no more drilling. Not sure what's available in Great Britain for a counter weight, but I found it in a scrap pile.

Funny you posted this up.. I’ve been looking at 3D printed caddies all over the place, and either don’t see any I like, or they want absolutely insane loot for them.. Was honestly trying to find something decent, and not have to do it myself.. 😅 Looks like you’ve got everything but the kitchen sink in what you fabbed up. 🤙

Funny you posted this up.. I’ve been looking at 3D printed caddies all over the place, and either don’t see any I like, or they want absolutely insane loot for them.. Was honestly trying to find something decent, and not have to do it myself.. 😅 Looks like you’ve got everything but the kitchen sink in what you fabbed up. 🤙
Yeah, it's a little "compact" now and wish I left myself a little more room, lol. It still doesn't feel like it'll tip over though, glad I had the forethought to put the weight in the bottom.

Yeah, it's a little "compact" now and wish I left myself a little more room, lol. It still doesn't feel like it'll tip over though, glad I had the forethought to put the weight in the bottom.

That's some fine workmanship there sir. 👍

Back