Let's see those crawlers and trail runners!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a small battery and a front mount battery tray on hand but moving the front bumper in kept it from fitting. I'll have to make a different fitting mount with kydex, will be my next project for this rig.

Got the Trx4 rebuild finished and new Jeep Gladiator body mounted. Painter it copper backed with bright orange.
Had to make a bumper mount to make the bumper sit in the right place but should also improve approach angle.

Mounted the shocks to the new frame to lay them down more and lose the shock tower weight. Trimmed and used spacers on the rock sliders to make them fit proper. Going to run it as is but probably will order softer springs soon.
View attachment 366033View attachment 366034View attachment 366035View attachment 366037View attachment 366039View attachment 366040
That body looks great, love the color. :love:

Axial Basecamp ready to head back to the trail after its most recent round of upgrades.

Basecamp 4.jpg

Here's my Axial SCX10.2 Early Bronco with straight axles. Brushed motor and ESC upgraded to Spektrum 2 in 1 brushless system; high back bucket seats; Treal aluminum wheels with steel center rings; Pro-Line Toyo Open Country tires; RC4WD light bar; and receiver for my FlySky GT5 radio.

Early Bronco side view.jpg

Here's my Axial SCX10.2 Early Bronco with straight axles. Brushed motor and ESC upgraded to Spektrum 2 in 1 brushless system; high back bucket seats; Treal aluminum wheels with steel center rings; Pro-Line Toyo Open Country tires; RC4WD light bar; and receiver for my FlySky GT5 radio.

View attachment 366587
Nice Bronco, I went with the Spectrum 2 in 1 as well. Crawls slow and has plenty of torque. Im a Vet as well. Love the paint thing.

I said "MICRO" 🤣

Seriously though, those things are bad ass. 😍

I play with my Micro's almost every day, I don't get to take my big boy out that often, so I was excited. :ROFLMAO:

Back