Kraton Let's build a Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was using even cheaper Gorilla tape on the pan....It holds up very well but it was ghetto. The 3M decal I have on now feels like a sheet of plastic and took 30 seconds to put on. I got 3 of them and they were not super cheap. I figure It will hold up for a while. I really like the carbon fiber wrap you did Tim...where did you get it from ? I had some carbon fiber vinyl sheets a while back....it was nice and thick. It works well on many rc applications. Nice job Tim, I like how you think. I think that is a great idea. It doesn't take much to protect the aluminum....the tape doesn't scratch like aluminum. It's amazing how fast a bare chassis gets scratched up....not a big deal but I rather slap something on it just for the heck of it.

Last edited:
After my 6s run yesterday,, I noticed the clicking noise wasn't as bad towards the end of the run. Thought it may have fixed itself. Found a pool of diff fluid under center diff this morning.

Drill bits should be here any day, atleast I know what diff was clicking now.

GKA chassis braces installed,, GREAT FIT, GREAT QUALITY.

image.jpeg

What is the top speed on roads and on grass/dirt? The vids were nice but hard to tell what it can do speed thrashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back