Outcast Just finished up my body shell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0065.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg

It’s no custom paint job, but I’m proud of it. All stickered up, with my self designed 3d printed roof “skids” (I needed some that didn’t countersink the screw)
they are all ti screws and I also have some extra flammable silicone lighter flints in the roll cage so I’m expecting a great deal of sparkage!

I also used pliers to bend and open up the body clips, which slide in and out like a dream now.

And of course it’s fibataped&e6000ed. Used a full caulk tube of the stuff!

Now, I’m just figuring out what to do with this stupid center diff that’s binding up. I think I need a new plastic module, but it’s a huge ripoff at $15 and not on Amazon prime. Anybody have one laying around?

View attachment 367850View attachment 367851View attachment 367852
It’s no custom paint job, but I’m proud of it. All stickered up, with my self designed 3d printed roof “skids” (I needed some that didn’t countersink the screw)
they are all ti screws and I also have some extra flammable silicone lighter flints in the roll cage so I’m expecting a great deal of sparkage!

I also used pliers to bend and open up the body clips, which slide in and out like a dream now.

Now, I’m just figuring out what to do with this stupid center diff that’s binding up. I think I need a new plastic module, but it’s a huge ripoff at $15 and not on Amazon prime. Anybody have one laying around?
thast really clean how long did it take u

View attachment 367850View attachment 367851View attachment 367852

Beeeeeutiful paint job .love the color .I love reds🥰🥰 so yummy..great job bud😁👍

Unfortunately I have to admit that I didn't paint it myself, it's the Arrma red body, I just felt a sense of completion after spending entirely too long making and adding all these bits and piece! haha
Waite a minute 🤔you didn't paint the red outcast body?

🤷

Last edited:
Back