Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wuz reading somewhere that the average schmuck has a punch value of 150psi.

The pro boxer hits at an average of 800psi.

Mike Tyson in his prime had a 1800psi punch. šŸ¤›

I'd Believe it.

So basically even at his advanced old age, if he's only able to muster up HALF of his prime power.. It's still enough to give a Pro boxer a Bad day!

Last edited:
I am on that same track. I can barely use my right arm anymore at 40 yrs old and my knees, back, and neck hurt often too.
I just cant imagine how Mike can still do this at his age... Maybe it is just my bad genetics from inbred English royalty.
You or me either one. But hey, heā€™s Iron Mike! And at least if you got in the ring with him youā€™d bleed blue. šŸ˜Š
[QUOT post: 1082111, member: 29451"]
Dan I think you got a good chance up against Mike šŸ˜šŸ‘ your pretty much a bionic man with them titanium knees. You just need a good set of titanium fists šŸ‘ŠšŸ‘ŠšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™m pretty sure Tyson would pound me into the ground like a tent peg, but your vote of confidence means a lot. ā¤ļø

That would be some funny ass poop to seešŸ¤£šŸ¤£
[/QUOTE]
If you think that me, lying on the canvas in a bloody little mound would be funny, then yeahā€¦Iā€™m sure it would be quite hilarious.

They will not be wearing head gearā€¦ No idea why people keep spreading that nonsense.. Neither Tyson, nor Paul would ever attempt this shitt that way.. USA Today, and The Independent both say the same. Tyson says the same. Paul has been adamant about it too. They will use weighted gloves.. itā€™s an exhibition, not a pro-fight.. Knockouts are allowed.

If you think Tyson would ever take a dive for loot; you need to step away from the crackpipe. Honestly.

That being said-Jake Paul has seriously trained for some years now, and had matches with some very dangerous MFers over the past few years.. Heā€™s not JUST running his mouth.. Tyson had RJJ.. Which was a joke imho, and RJJ used to be my favorite fighter ever.

Hereā€™s the difference- while Jake has been serious, and active; heā€™s also fighting dangerous guys OUTSIDE THEIR ELEMENT. How many were the best heavyweight boxer ever? Iā€™ll wait.. šŸ™„
For everyone saying Mike is old, you feel old at 40, and heā€™s taken hits, etcā€¦ EXACTLY-heā€™s taken hits. Heā€™s TRAINED. It was his LIFE. You are NOT the same as a world class athlete LOL. Heā€™s had the best trainers, he goes ELEVENTYBILLION%, had the top Drā€™s, etc.. You are not Mike Tyson. To compare yourself to that level of physical specimen is lunacy imo.

Tyson should absolutely destroy him, and not even need to go hard. This is NOT Conor MacGregor.
The sanctioning body and Netflix say they will now not be wearing headgear (previously reported that they were), but will be wearing 14oz oversized gloves. Weā€™ll see how it goes. Most seem to be pulling for Tyson, and I am too. But weā€™re still talking about a 37 year old dude in good shape against a 58 year old animal killing machine. šŸ¤”
Talk is cheap...
So is yo momma.

You or me either one. But hey, heā€™s Iron Mike! And at least if you got in the ring with him youā€™d bleed blue. šŸ˜Š

Iā€™m pretty sure Tyson would pound me into the ground like a tent peg, but your vote of confidence means a lot. ā¤ļø

27yo. I wanna see a fuggin knee buckling, eye socket bleeding out brawl! Let us not forget ā€œold man strengthā€ that naturally occursšŸ’ŖšŸ»

I saw what he did to Alan in The Hangover.

If you think that me, lying on the canvas in a bloody little mound would be funny, then yeahā€¦Iā€™m sure it would be quite hilarious.

The sanctioning body and Netflix say they will now not be wearing headgear (previously reported that they were), but will be wearing 14oz oversized gloves. Weā€™ll see how it goes. Most seem to be pulling for Tyson, and I am too. But weā€™re still talking about a 37 year old dude in good shape against a 58 year old animal killing machine. šŸ¤”

So is yo momma.
[/QUOTE]
" That poop would be funny to see " is regarding to Johnny b s comment when he said about the elderly match .he said no one would mess with him that he would trip him with the oxygen cord and hit him with his walker šŸ¤£.

Last edited:

So is yo momma.
" That poop would be funny to see " is regarding to Johnny b s comment when he said about the elderly match .he said no one would mess with him that he would hit trip him with the oxygen cord and hit him with his walker šŸ¤£.
[/QUOTE]
Correction....I meant to say I'm gonna stick my oxygen tank up his rear end and blow his ass up.

1714526751616.png

Last edited:
I know at 40 my body is not what it used to be. I could only imagine at 60 and having been a fighter taking some serious hits...
I also wonder what his strength is like. Hopefully he still has the power.
Can say from experience 40 to 55 a world of difference in my body. Being overweight adds to it. But still I am slower and hurt more.

Well they'll both by earning a gazillion USD. Mike is in the spotligth again and the money probay will soften any hits Jake will score. Jake, well he can't really lose, can he?
If he wins he's the man who beat Iron Mike, With a draw he's the man who lasted a full match with Mike without losing it. If he loses by decision, he wasn't knocked out by Mike. If he's knocked out or stays done, he lost to Big Bad Mike. He can only really lose of Mike's knocks Jake's head out of the ring.
Hope it's not staged, and if so I hope Mike's brain will short circuit at some point during the fight and say "Fok ithhhh I'm gonna knock him outhhhh".
Used to be a Mike fan during the days!
1714569866136.png

Well they'll both by earning a gazillion USD. Mike is in the spotligth again and the money probay will soften any hits Jake will score. Jake, well he can't really lose, can he?
If he wins he's the man who beat Iron Mike, With a draw he's the man who lasted a full match with Mike without losing it. If he loses by decision, he wasn't knocked out by Mike. If he's knocked out or stays done, he lost to Big Bad Mike. He can only really lose of Mike's knocks Jake's head out of the ring.
Hope it's not staged, and if so I hope Mike's brain will short circuit at some point during the fight and say "Fok ithhhh I'm gonna knock him outhhhh".
Used to be a Mike fan during the days!
View attachment 363918

First of all, I don't think Tyson ever left the spotlight..
He's online a Lot , doing his podcasts and other interviews.

Secondly,
Well, Jake could become crippled for life.. If he's not careful.
Gets hit in the head too many times.
Or Worse -gets his soul knocked out of him...

No matter what..
It sure as hell triggered Iron Mike to get back into Beast Mode shape..

He's Quick as f"*k!
No matter who you are, it's going to mighty difficult to try and block ,let alone Take that many successive punches -to the body or head- that he's dishing out.

There's not too many men who's willingly go toe to toe in the ring with him -in a legit fight ,even at his older age.

First of all, I don't think Tyson ever left the spotlight..
He's online a Lot , doing his podcasts and other interviews.

Secondly,
Well, Jake could become crippled for life.. If he's not careful.
Gets hit in the head too many times.
Or Worse -gets his soul knocked out of him...

No matter what..
It sure as hell triggered Iron Mike to get back into Beast Mode shape..

He's Quick as f"*k!
No matter who you are, it's going to mighty difficult to try and block ,let alone Take that many successive punches -to the body or head- that he's dishing out.

There's not too many men who's willingly go toe to toe in the ring with him -in a legit fight ,even at his older age.
I sure hope Mike knocks his lights out, but Iā€™m also pretty sure Jake will heavily defend his head and if he take a couple big hits to the body heā€™ll probably stay down and just take the money before risking a big injury. Judging by what Mikeā€™s getting ($20M) heā€™ll be getting plenty.

Well that's why this thread is so interesting & the whole fight is too. Its hey- lets see what happens?! Media buzz, money, arrma forums, etc, it has set a lot of ideas & components into motion. Like drag racing, supercharger vs turbo debate.

I sure hope Mike knocks his lights out, but Iā€™m also pretty sure Jake will heavily defend his head and if he take a couple big hits to the body heā€™ll probably stay down and just take the money before risking a big injury.

Judging by what Mikeā€™s getting ($20M) heā€™ll be getting plenty.

I'm not sure if money was Ever his intended goal or motivation.

Mike just didn't want to feel afraid or insecurities/get picked on any more...
Boxing AND that chance meeting with Cus Dā€™Amato gave Mike the opportunity to overcome some of those deep mental problems..

I'm not sure if money was Ever his intended goal or motivation.

Mike just didn't want to feel afraid or insecurities/get picked on any more...
Boxing AND that chance meeting with Cus Dā€™Amato gave Mike the opportunity to overcome some of those deep mental problems..
I meant JakešŸ˜‰. Iā€™m pretty sure all Mike cares about is showing heā€™s still a force to reckon with.

Back