Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a college baseball and football all-american, calling boxing/mma a "sport" is a little bit of a stretch IMO. Golf and soccer too, subjective sports like underwater basket weaving... :ROFLMAO:

Now this guy was an athlete...

1714497999548.png

Mike's last real fight was a loss to Kevin McBride. "Kevin who?" you say?...exactly. Tyson literally quit at the end of the 6th round, said he didn't have boxing in his heart anymore and he was just trying to pay bills.

In 2020 he did fight an exhibition against Roy Jones Jr. (3 years younger than Tyson). It was a draw although most everyone agrees Tyson clearly landed far more punches. Exhibitions have clear rules for the ref to stop the fight if the boxers start trying to KO each other, so the real goal is landing the most, not the hardest punches. Jones Jr. was a legend known for his hand speed yet Tyson outlanded him so no doubt he's aging better than most. This fight is only 8 rounds and the rounds are 2 minutes, so a real quick fight even if it goes the distance. The real question is whether or not Tyson's head is fully into this fight. If he's all in, Paul will be seeing stars.

I went to see Roy Jones Jr fight at his peak against Virgil Hill in 1998. Great fight with Jones winning by "the body shot heard round the world" with a single shot body punch in the 4th round. 🤣 I was thrilled for Jones but seriously felt bad for Hill, dude was in excruciating pain...

Last edited:
I’ll bet a new Kraton 8S for Paul against anyone that wants Tyson.

Money on Mike, he will come out 100% ready to fight and taking a souvenir.

People forget how much weight Mike cut to be at a heavy weight, he is a much larger fighter than statistics suggests. He would murder most MMA fighters if he put on those tiny gloves. Most fighters are tactical, Mike get to be his true self in the ring, bloody killer.
Mike will take Paul's soul. Or a ear🤣🤣

Mike will take Paul's soul. Or a ear🤣🤣

I can imagine Mike strolling into the ring and exclaim.. >>
mortal kombat pointing GIF

With the long flowing hair (wig) blowing in the wind...
It would freak anybody out.

I am on that same track. I can barely use my right arm anymore at 40 yrs old and my knees, back, and neck hurt often too.
I just cant imagine how Mike can still do this at his age... Maybe it is just my bad genetics from inbred English royalty.
60 is crazy but there are at least 15 ufc fighters who are over 40 years old and that includes women too. Kind of crazy!

this is tempting lol. I do think a lot of people are underestimating paul though.

Just confirmed yesterday, this will NOT be an exhibition fight but a sanctioned one with a definite outcome on their records.
I saw that. I'll sign up for Netflix just to see it. I can't find any other platforms that carry except NF

Just confirmed yesterday, this will NOT be an exhibition fight but a sanctioned one with a definite outcome on their records.

In Texas!

Screenshot_20240430-162829.png

Mike is Mike. 27 or 57, he's got it in his head. Mike is Mike. He will turtle up like he always did, waiting, then the uppercut.
I predict Tyson will win.
Jake will be schooled by M.I.T.

RIP Jake Paul, he 's not much of a fighter anyway, and Tyson is a monster.

Money on Mike, he will come out 100% ready to fight and taking a souvenir.
Tyson should absolutely destroy him, and not even need to go hard. This is NOT Conor MacGregor.

Talk is cheap...

... Kraton 8S EXB's aren't. Everyone says Tyson is going to win until they need to put up.

Talk is cheap...

... Kraton 8S EXB's aren't. Everyone says Tyson is going to win until they need to put up.
I like to make predictions on fights...most of us like to pick a player. Its all in good fun. I have no interest in betting. Feel free to school me if Tyson loses. I can take it.

Talk is cheap...

I don't gamble. I don't have a K8S either.

I like to make predictions on fights...most of us like to pick a player. Its all in good fun. I have no interest in betting. Feel free to school me if Tyson loses. I can take it.
Same here

I don't gamble. I don't have a K8S either.

Same here

It's all good, I'm not trying to call anyone in particular out and obviously not everyone has $1k to waste on a sports bet. I'm a contrarian by nature and if I see 20 people say something that I think is nonsense, I'll challenge it. And put my money where my mouth is.

Personally I think Paul is a douchebag and I would love nothing more than to see Tyson put him on his ass. But the reality is Tyson is an underdog.

Back