Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1714481979528.png

I predict Tyson will win.

A guy that is almost 60 vs a 27 yr old.
Pretty sure I know how this is going to turn out....
Have you seen the recent training videos of Mike?? He's 90% as quick as he was 25 years ago, and alot smarter. He was/is, undeniably, one of the best boxers of all time, and even though Jake is actually a pretty good, legit boxer himself, he's in it for the hype and fame, Tyson is, and always will be, a killer... you're either born with that, or you're not, and Jake Paul certainly was not, R.I.P. kiddo, time to show everyone what "old man strength" really means😎

IDK. I’ve always said that if Iron Mike would have had his head screwed on straight he would have been the best fighter the planet has ever seen, and probably ever would see. At his best he was absolutely unstoppable and frighteningly effective. Even for having his melon cross-threaded for his whole life he did pretty well, with a couple of very notable exceptions…🙄 👂
And what the hell, I’ll be rooting for him on behalf of 60 year olds everywhere. I’m almost 60, so I’d appreciate the affirmation.

I want to believe Tyson is gonna take care of business early. But you throw in the age difference and how seemingly everything is scripted one way or another nowadays, I don’t know. Pretty excited to watch and see though.

I want to believe Tyson is gonna take care of business early. But you throw in the age difference and how seemingly everything is scripted one way or another nowadays, I don’t know. Pretty excited to watch and see though.
That's my biggest fear, Tyson taking a paid dive... i want to think he has more pride than that, at least for the sport itself, but money makes people do strange things.. at any rate, even if he is paid off, I hope he shows Paul what a world champion is capable of before he does

They will be using over sized gloves and padded head wear..🤷 many already saying this fight will be staged. Regardless I say Mike is a beast , the greatest boxer ever ..even at his age he is still a power house.. you'll see👍. I hope Mike drops him in first round like he did in 99 percent of his fights..

A guy that is almost 60 vs a 27 yr old.
Pretty sure I know how this is going to turn out....

Granted IF this was just some regular 58 old dude with very little boxing experience.. against such a young guy then yeah it would be a No contest.

But as soon as Mr.Paul takes a couple of swings and lands a good punch (or two) it's going to trigger the Beast in Tyson-
All those years of fighting and beating the sh!t out of other Bigger boxers will be Unleashed.

Whatever Jake had planned or whatever the "planned" stage show it's suppose to be will be completely shredded.

Tyson can and will take just about Anything this kid can throw at him. He's seen it and took it all before.
Paul on the other hand...
That boy is going to See & know what True Fear is..
come fight night.

Jake will be schooled by M.I.T.
mike tyson boxing GIF

Because physics.

IDK. I’ve always said that if Iron Mike would have had his head screwed on straight he would have been the best fighter the planet has ever seen, and probably ever would see. At his best he was absolutely unstoppable and frighteningly effective. Even for having his melon cross-threaded for his whole life he did pretty well, with a couple of very notable exceptions…🙄 👂
And what the hell, I’ll be rooting for him on behalf of 60 year olds everywhere. I’m almost 60, so I’d appreciate the affirmation.
The passing of Cus D’Amato started the change, then King came in and Tyson really changed.

You guys are all buying the hype huh? Hopefully it's not as lame as the RJJ fight. I expect the kid to keep his distance and jab until he knows Mike's leaning and tired. Whether or not he gets caught with a few will be what the crowd paid for...

Granted IF this was just some regular 58 old dude with very little boxing experience.. against such a young guy then yeah it would be a No contest.

But as soon as Mr.Paul takes a couple of swings and lands a good punch (or two) it's going to trigger the Beast in Tyson-
All those years of fighting and beating the sh!t out of other Bigger boxers will be Unleashed.

Whatever Jake had planned or whatever the "planned" stage show it's suppose to be will be completely shredded.

Tyson can and will take just about Anything this kid can throw at him. He's seen it and took it all before.
Paul on the other hand...
That boy is going to See & know what True Fear is..
come fight night.

Jake will be schooled by M.I.T.
mike tyson boxing GIF

Because physics.

I know at 40 my body is not what it used to be. I could only imagine at 60 and having been a fighter taking some serious hits...
I also wonder what his strength is like. Hopefully he still has the power.

I know at 40 my body is not what it used to be. I could only imagine at 60 and having been a fighter taking some serious hits...
I also wonder what his strength is like. Hopefully he still has the power.
TRT does wonders for guys 50+ that still train well, but not getting you back to the animal you were at peak 25-35. Especially conditioning and recovery

Back