It's finally finished 👏👏Proline Dodge Ram 1500 body cover painted😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20240403_145626_resized.jpg

20240403_145638_resized.jpg

ROTM. Material. 🏁 . Would be cool if your son's rig won. 💥🏁. @WoodiE, said you can post a photo of two rigs. 👍
That's awesome 😁👍 if I win ,I'll give my prizes to whoever comes in second place .or if @WoodiE
wants he can raffle it off 👍

Last edited:
That's awesome 😁👍 if I win ,I'll give my prizes to whoever comes in second place .or if woodie wants he can raffle it off 👍
Why not give it to your son? So he can spend it on a RC thing. 💥 💥🏁

Why not give it to your son? So he can spend it on a RC thing. 💥 💥🏁
Well I allways said if I win that's what I would do 🤷.I don't want to go back on my word . besides my son is happy enough with what he has

You will get my vote. 👍

We are running on a standby generator, No cable or internet. Talking to you on Daves hot spot. 😁

Watching a viking movie on DVD, cooking meatballs and sketty sauce. 👍

Last edited:
You will get my vote. 👍

We are running on a standby generator, No cable or internet. Talking to you on Daves hot spot. 😁

yummy meat BALLZ,😁👍

You will get my vote. 👍

There are still a ton of people in VT and NH that are still without power. Multi-day outages are such a burden on so many, especially in freezing weather. Hope you’re restored soon!

There are still a ton of people in VT and NH that are still without power. Multi-day outages are such a burden on so many, especially in freezing weather. Hope you’re restored soon!
Why was power lost?

Why was power lost?
That big snowstorm we had Wednesday/Thursday. Lots of heavy, wet snow accompanied by really strong winds. Brought down our antiquated, above ground power lines.

That big snowstorm we had Wednesday/Thursday. Lots of heavy, wet snow accompanied by really strong winds. Brought down our antiquated, above ground power lines.
We got rain mixed with hail.thats it

Back