I had an idea for some different body clips.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top set is for the Felony, middle set is for the Notorious and the bottom set is for the Kraton. It's mailing time!

IMG_20230112_185748992.jpg

Well Arrma nation, these things are the bomb…….
installed today, easy peasy. I’m still going to use my rubber retainers although I don’t think they are necessary.
Again, thx so much @ilikehosewater . Your generosity is much appreciated bro.
cheers,
kev

7E68B86F-5023-48AB-92E0-5FA390A68CAF.jpeg
CD849B9B-CC00-4ACE-B102-3A483D7A10EB.jpeg

Well Arrma nation, these things are the bomb…….
installed today, easy peasy. I’m still going to use my rubber retainers although I don’t think they are necessary.
Again, thx so much @ilikehosewater . Your generosity is much appreciated bro.
cheers,
kev

View attachment 273657View attachment 273658
KevinC,
Glad they arrived. Awesome that they are working out. How is removal/installation with the tethers?

Brilliant, I will have to go through some of my cars and get some measurements and pics of the models I would want them for. Once I do I will DM you.

The tethers don’t interfere at all with the installation. The only reason I put them on is to keep your clips attached to the body so I don’t inadvertently lose them….
I won’t get to test them until spring ( I don’t do moisture of any kind) but I’ve no doubt they will be leaps and bounds better than what we currently use.
Great job bro and thx for helping the community!

cheers,
kev

Brilliant, I will have to go through some of my cars and get some measurements and pics of the models I would want them for. Once I do I will DM you.
Yes sir.
The tethers don’t interfere at all with the installation. The only reason I put them on is to keep your clips attached to the body so I don’t inadvertently lose them….
I won’t get to test them until spring ( I don’t do moisture of any kind) but I’ve no doubt they will be leaps and bounds better than what we currently use.
Great job bro and thx for helping the community!

cheers,
kev
I'm glad they are passing the first test, i.e. They are easier to install and remove. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
For anyone still following this thread, I have secured a source for spring stainless..yay! It' is going to require a fair bit more work on my part and I'm hoping the end result proves worthwhile. Tooling is also on the way.
Awesome man, I'd definitely try those. Unfortunately I lost the rear clip of my pair. I should've put em on tethers

I'll let you know when I get some made from the new mat'l. and we'll get you sorted out.
I probably forgot to mention that I'm not using stock rear body mounts for my kraton any more. When I get home Sunday I can give ya some more accurate measurements

Clips held 80+ into a curb. I give them high praise.

Holy crap, that was horrific, and awesome at the same time :( Hows the rest of the car? Wow, you really know how to test things. Thanks for the feedback, but please, no more of that. :) It does answer some questions tho.

Holy crap, that was horrific, and awesome at the same time :( Hows the rest of the car? Wow, you really know how to test things. Thanks for the feedback, but please, no more of that. :) It does answer some questions tho.
Believe me I didn’t mean to test it like that. 🤣 car is totaled. I’m super bummed but I’m not withholding info I know will help. And hey, it happened. Can’t change that, but the motor, esc, batteries might be salvaged. Gonna get another felony and dual motor it.
Also the body post bent the front clip but it held the body.

Attachments

• F79D7D7C-08BA-423E-9A3F-FEAED43E014E.jpeg
    F79D7D7C-08BA-423E-9A3F-FEAED43E014E.jpeg
    223.5 KB · Views: 31
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back