Hope it doesn’t turn in to Bud Light…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody's dumping on each other. Let this thread die by not replying or put it on ignore. It was more for a laugh than anything else and it died like every other post
Gone are the days of being able to have a conversation, sharing opinions without offending someone. We're being conditioned to worry about everybody's feelings. How what I said made someone feel..🙄
I call it the "Pussification of a Nation" 😂

I think if you don't like a comment or thread, don't click on it. No body is forcing you to read either..? I get it, people come here to get away from all the BS but some of us use this forum like social media and converse with one another like it is. I posted some politically based memes and got suspended for a week. I get people don't want that in a funny pic thread but again..if you don't like it don't click or read it. Quit taking everything personal! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just my opinion which I think is still allowed 😆

Left and right are full of keyboard warriors that will gladly ruin a website with politics if allowed. I have no idea what got you suspended. What you posted may have been not a big deal, but each time something political is allowed it invites more of it until it becomes meme wars and a tsunami of garbage washes over the forum.

Once that happens it starts infecting the interactions of people that would otherwise get along and contribute good things to the forum. Why would a forum owner want that hassle? Ive watched good forums die over politics infecting everything, thats why I said what I did.

Nothing to do with "pussification", any doubters are welcome to try me...😎

Correction: I wanted it removed, not I want it removed.

Some people (me included) were getting a little hot headed.
Its ok bud we all have ways of expressing our thoughts.. nothing wrong saying how you feel.👍
Gone are the days of being able to have a conversation, sharing opinions without offending someone. We're being conditioned to worry about everybody's feelings. How what I said made someone feel..🙄
I call it the "Pussification of a Nation" 😂

I think if you don't like a comment or thread, don't click on it. No body is forcing you to read either..? I get it, people come here to get away from all the BS but some of us use this forum like social media and converse with one another like it is. I posted some politically based memes and got suspended for a week. I get people don't want that in a funny pic thread but again..if you don't like it don't click or read it. Quit taking everything personal! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Just my opinion which I think is still allowed 😆
Totally agree 💯👍
Unfortunately almost everything in this world has politics involved in some way or another..we can not avoid it..so talking about it can help relieve the stress of how it's affecting all of us.. express your view..don't stay quiet..that's exactly what the government what's us to do..it's all about trying to silence us..as long as I have a mouth ,I shall use it. Oh by the way Happy 4th boyz and girlz. 😁🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎇🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎆🎇🎇🎆🎇🎆🎆

Last edited:
If you mean some political threads on this forum, it wouldn't fix the problem. It would need to be a completely different website for it to do anything.
I'm on anther forum where the same thing was happening, and they made a separate forum. It works.

Happy Independance Day!

I'm on anther forum where the same thing was happening, and they made a separate forum. It works.

Happy Independance Day!
That's cool that made a separate forum for just political talk..of course anytime political talk is involved there will always be arguments and nasty words will be exchanged.its the human nature these days.. talking is not really talking.more like verbal fighting.lol unfortunately.if the world could see everything eye to eye and talk like adults should and try to resolve issues responsibly without violence it would be a perfect world.but it's not news that we do not live in a perfect world.we never will.sometimes I just sit back and laugh at all the crap going on in this world.. animals have better communication skills than humans...

This is not a political forum 👍
Nope. It ain’t. And that’s a beautiful thing. There should be online destinations such as this where we can congregate and enjoy the same passion without having to dismiss others (who may have valuable knowledge, experience, and of whom we might appreciate content from) whose views do not correspond to ours and as such trigger our innate “f*ck this guy” response that subsequently limits our engagement, promotes hostility, and undermines the understanding and love of (in this case) our hobby.
Some may have noticed that I’ve been avoiding the General Chaos forum lately, and I’ve been purposely not engaging because I often feel motivated to respond to comments about this and that, some stupid song, a beer I’ll continue to drink, a trans pageant winner (and if I saw her in a bar after a couple of pints I’d be trying to get her digits for sure) and other such similar nonsense that I believe has no place here. I’ll continue to persevere and try not take the bait, as it were. Honest. 😊

Nope. It ain’t. And that’s a beautiful thing. There should be online destinations such as this where we can congregate and enjoy the same passion without having to dismiss others (who may have valuable knowledge, experience, and of whom we might appreciate content from) whose views do not correspond to ours and as such trigger our innate “f*ck this guy” response that subsequently limits our engagement, promotes hostility, and undermines the understanding and love of (in this case) our hobby.
Some may have noticed that I’ve been avoiding the General Chaos forum lately, and I’ve been purposely not engaging because I often feel motivated to respond to comments about this and that, some stupid song, a beer I’ll continue to drink, a trans pageant winner (and if I saw her in a bar after a couple of pints I’d be trying to get her digits for sure) and other such similar nonsense that I believe has no place here. I’ll continue to persevere and try not take the bait, as it were. Honest. 😊
Just know I got no beef with you, even if our views are so different.🤝🤜🤛

Why yall keep reviving this thread lol. Nobody is hating on people due to this thread as far as im aware. Im a big political guy but i know its not the place. I do chime in here and there when theres a thead who pokes politics for a moment for fun, everyone seems to take it well and have a laugh🤷‍♂️. But i agree lets avoid having political topics

Last edited:
Why yall keep reviving this thread lol. Nobody is hating on people due to this thread as far as im aware.
Nope, no hate here. It’s just that @King blitz ain't been here since Independence Day. So this thread is once again live, and nationwide as the old saying goes.

The real problem/danger/ick is that common sense stuff and fun activities are now suddenly political.

Going to the gym = apparently "white supremacist origins of exercise". So who decides if driving rc cars is in the same category or not? And when?

:unsure:

Maybe this forum is not the right place to talk about these things. But talk to people in your surroundings, especially those who think different. Stay polite. Get informed, be knowledgeable, look at what the media does and what stories they just don't report.

About 250 meter from where I live is a channel. About 30 meter wide. 35 years ago - if you swam over you got shot. 15. June 1961 the GDR head of state said: "Nobody wants to build a wall." Some believed. Others didn't. Others got shot when they tried to have a better life and decided to swim a distance of 30 meters. And 20 years earlier - if you swam those 30 meters in other direction (metaphorically speaking) you also got shot. :unsure: 🤪 Isn't that nuts????

"Plausible deniability" - that's what Goebbels used as tactic when Dresden was bombed. 25000 were killed. That could have killed the fighting spirit of the Germans. It actually did. He just spoke about 10x = 250.000 and suddenly he had the Germans behind him again. And the war was prolonged. Simple lying prolonged the war. Get informed. Look at original interviews and statements. Not just stuff filtered by media. Plausible deniability is massively used by media and politicians today. Get informed. Get your own BS-detector sharpened.

That's just common sense.

Last edited:
The real problem/danger/ick is that common sense stuff and fun activities are now suddenly political.

Going to the gym = apparently "white supremacist origins of exercise". So who decides if driving rc cars is in the same category or not? And when?

Maybe this forum is not the right place to talk about these things. But talk to people in your surroundings, especially those who think different. Stay polite. Get informed, be knowledgeable, look at what the media does and what stories they just don't report.

About 250 meter from where I live is a channel. About 30 meter wide. 35 years ago - if you swam over you got shot. 15. June 1961 the GDR head of state said: "Nobody wants to build a wall." Some believed. Others didn't. Others got shot when they tried to have a better life and decided to swim a distance of 15 meters. And 20 years earlier - if you swam those 30 meters in other direction (metaphrocally speaking) you also got shot. :unsure: 🤪 Isn't that nuts????

"Plausible deniability" - that's what Goebbels used as tactic when Dresden was bombed. 25000 were killed. That could have killed the fighting spirit of the Germans. It actually did. He just spoke about 10x = 250.000 and suddenly he had the Germans behind him again. And the war was prolonged. Simple lying prolonged the war. Get informed. Look at original interviews and statements. Not just stuff filtered by media. Plausible deniability is massively used by media and politicians today. Get informed. Get your own BS-detector sharpened.

Excellent!

Most won't look at other sides. If the narrative is on the TV channel they watch, that's all they know and are not interested in looking for the truth or go any farther with what they saw or read. Most people are minions that get up every day, go to work (or not), come home eat sleep and do it all over again. They have no understanding of what's going on with who's running the country. They are told to go vote certain ways, it's that simple. They see all the hate on TV for one side, that's the party they side with, with absolute 0 knowledge and that's how they vote. I've sat down and watched MSM many times, tried to figure out why they are all in bed with each other. The answer always comes back to MONEY. Follow the money and you're following all the corruption. Money, the deadliest of the 7 sins. When you control any media, you control the people. Don't even get me started on the 2 different justice systems others voted in....

If I'm being honest, I wish I never went down the rabbit hole. I'd probably have less grays and less stress.

Anywho, go spend some money on RC! 🤘

Excellent!

Most won't look at other sides. If the narrative is on the TV channel they watch, that's all they know and are not interested in looking for the truth or go any farther with what they saw or read. Most people are minions that get up every day, go to work (or not), come home eat sleep and do it all over again. They have no understanding of what's going on with who's running the country. They are told to go vote certain ways, it's that simple. They see all the hate on TV for one side, that's the party they side with, with absolute 0 knowledge and that's how they vote. I've sat down and watched MSM many times, tried to figure out why they are all in bed with each other. The answer always comes back to MONEY. Follow the money and you're following all the corruption. Money, the deadliest of the 7 sins. When you control any media, you control the people. Don't even get me started on the 2 different justice systems others voted in....

If I'm being honest, I wish I never went down the rabbit hole. I'd probably have less grays and less stress.

Haven't watched TV for 3 years . lost friends who believe the media cant be questioned but as time goes by there slowly waking up.

Excellent!

About 250 meter from where I live is a channel. About 30 meter wide. 35 years ago - if you swam over you got shot. 15. June 1961 the GDR head of state said: "Nobody wants to build a wall." Some believed. Others didn't. Others got shot when they tried to have a better life and decided to swim a distance of 30 meters. And 20 years earlier - if you swam those 30 meters in other direction (metaphorically speaking) you also got shot. :unsure: 🤪 Isn't that nuts????

Well said guys. People are living in a online, tv, social media "Echo Chamber" of BS...

What did I miss? Did Dylan win something?
beer hand GIF by South Park

Never allow social media to control you or your emotions or get you "heated". Makes no sense. You come into any social media environment already knowing there will be differing opinions. You control your responses completely. Nothing else can. If one does tend to get worked up and can't control themselves and their emotions, then social media may not be for them. If a person get's 'wound up', it has noting to do with politics, someone else's post or comment, or social media.

Consider it a novelty that is not to be taken too seriously. It shouldn't be.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back