Hawkeye fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE most exciting player to watch in either men's or women's college tournament just punched a ticket to the national championship game!! Caitlin Clark is the real deal!! Go effing hawks!!!!!🤩👍👍
Caitlin is the Steph curry of women’s basketball. Personally, I don’t think 5/17 from three is that remarkable, but her ability to create space to catch passes, her range when squared up, and her fundamental shot that allows her to make all her free throws.

I’m a big basketball guy, I’m point gaurd for a JV team. We just got 3rd in our bracket for homeschool nationals.
Wait..so where does Hawkeye come into this? 😆
Talk about click baiting.. lmao
They won in basketball against the #1 seed tonight. Caitlin Clark is their star player

Caitlin is the Steph curry of women’s basketball. Personally, I don’t think 5/17 from three is that remarkable, but her ability to create space to catch passes, her range when squared up, and her fundamental shot that allows her to make all her free throws.

I’m a big basketball guy, I’m point gaurd for a JV team. We just got 3rd in our bracket for homeschool nationals.

They won in basketball against the #1 seed tonight. Caitlin Clark is their star player
I know. I Googled it and was surprised to learn there's even a Hawkeyes football team in my city. In Canada
I was just being a smart-ass.
Screenshot_20230401_011204_Samsung Internet.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back