Any TT02 fans here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QLynxer

Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Granite
  3. Mojave
  4. Outcast 6s
Been itching to build a kit.
Wanted to get Tekno but sct410.3 is discontinued and I already got a mojave so I just got a pretty cheap $120 tt02 kit.

Really fun to build. I use to build a lot of Gundam models so this was right up my alley.

Honestly wasn’t expecting much in terms of performance. Figured it’d be a shelf queen thing BUT…this thing rips!!

Put in a Max10 4000kv combo. Locked up the rear diff and now I’ve got a 1/10 arrma felony.

Drifts and slides and is pretty damn fast. Parts of freaking cheap, especially tires. I really love it.

IMG_9227.jpeg
IMG_9226.jpeg
IMG_9128.jpeg

Love the look! Is that the celica body?
Number 1 reason I got it was for the Celica gt four body.

I use to have a souped up one years ago. In the us market it was called Celica alltrac. 1988 Turbo 4wd Celica that NOBODY knew existed.

Dusted many a Hondas back in the days.

Wanted to get Tekno but sct410.3 is discontinued and I already got a mojave so I just got a pretty cheap $120 tt02 kit.

Really fun to build. I use to build a lot of Gundam models so this was right up my alley.

Honestly wasn’t expecting much in terms of performance. Figured it’d be a shelf queen thing BUT…this thing rips!!

Put in a Max10 4000kv combo. Locked up the rear diff and now I’ve got a 1/10 arrma felony.

Drifts and slides and is pretty damn fast. Parts of freaking cheap, especially tires. I really love it.

View attachment 315477View attachment 315478View attachment 315479
PXL_20230805_183236218.jpg

View attachment 315477View attachment 315478View attachment 315479
TT02R /drift my first build

PXL_20230805_183153578.jpg

PXL_20230805_183202607.jpg

PXL_20230805_183236218.jpg

TT02R /drift my first build

PXL_20230805_183153578.jpg

PXL_20230805_183202607.jpg
Thems my shelf queen body & wheels. run the car on an old m3 body :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Thems my shelf queen body & wheels. run the car on an old m3 bod

Looking good my man!!

So tempting to get all the hop up parts.
How you like the toed in rear wheel hubs?
You race at track or just street bashing?

I've had many tamiya. The price and fun of building them is the main thing for me. They're straight up cheap to build and run! So many cool body options also and tamiya bodies absolutely rock!

Did you throw a bearing kit in there? If not your gonna have some issues with those plastic bushings 🙂

Last edited:
I've had many tamiya. The price and fun of building them is the main thing for me. They're straight up cheap to build and run! So many cool body options also and tamiya bodies absolutely rock!

Did you throw a bearing kit in there? If not your gonna have some issues with those plastic bushings 🙂
Yup did the bearings and propeller shaft right at the beginning.

But then I found a sweet deal on offer up. Guy had a roller with a bunch of aluminum parts.

Ive been swapping over slowly as things break.

Looking good my man!!

So tempting to get all the hop up parts.
How you like the toed in rear wheel hubs?
You race at track or just street bashing?
Street bash/drift adjustable set up. mostly yeah racing & GPM upgrades .It is set up for fast road at the moment, also running full metal diff gears from GPM

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back