HAPPY 4 / 20. DAY..BLAZE IT UP BOYZ🌲🌲 🤟😄👍 PUFF PUFF PASS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to go check on my b*+chest and just noticed my co2 tank is empty.🤬wtf..takes me at least a hour to feed them .I have to mix all the food up feed each plant then water them.i only water them every other 3 days . humidity does the rest..only taking care of 6 plants so not bad .my uncle has 20 plants that been cloned for over 15 years.beautifull breeds he has .

Make bubble out of clippings, smash into hash...main reason people around here do it. Recently legal so prices are better but still not that cheap.
Elon Musk Weed GIF
Yeah, I used to do Iso Hash with all my clippings when I was growing to spice up my bowls, then I started pressing the actual flower for dabs, then I sold all my grow gear since it's so cheap now that I just buy what I want.

I have a small Dulytek from when I was growing but weed is so cheap now here since it went legal that it doesn't make sense to grow or press yourself. That flower I posted pics of was 2 oz's for $100. Wax/Shatter is 13g/$100 here.
Surprised your local dispensary isn't charging a lot.ours does but they have over 200 different strains .and not all are from this country.u.s I'm also surprised that they sell import strains ..which makes no sense since federally it's illigal.so how is it imported over? Is the dispensary lying about where it's from ? Or is there some sort of black market import that the feds got going on..some weird poop 🤷
Yeah, I used to do Iso Hash with all my clippings when I was growing to spice up my bowls, then I started pressing the actual flower for dabs, then I sold all my grow gear since it's so cheap now that I just buy what I want.
True agree .but nothing like knowing what's in your bud
One reason I rather grow my own .ik the level that I'm producing and ik what's being fed to them..good stuff.chemical free almost organic..but I still have to add nutrients and my secret sauce 🤣

Surprised your local dispensary isn't charging a lot.ours does but they have over 200 different strains .and not all are from this country.u.s I'm also surprised that they sell import strains ..which makes no sense since federally it's illigal.so how is it imported over? Is the dispensary lying about where it's from ? Or is there some sort of black market import that the feds got going on..some weird poop 🤷
It has been legal here for over 3 years now and the prices have continuously dropped since day 1. I don't go to the Dispos but from what I understand this Dispo grows their own and buys some extra from others. I am not sure how anyone can grow or sell for 50 - 70 bucks an ounce. When I started smoking in the 80's it was 200 an ounce here for mexican/ditch weed. Heck it was 400+ an ounce in Seattle when I was there in the early 90's. Now, we get ~30% THC for $50/oz. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1682043436199.png

1682043481610.png

Attachments

• IMG_20240420_195729874.jpg
    IMG_20240420_195729874.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Even we old folks puff a tail or 2. 🤣
20240421_084938_resized.jpg

This chit will make you happy. My neighbors grows it. I reused the jar. Once a year I get a bag. 1oz, for a gift. . Good neighborhood. Ha.

Last edited:
Back